The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 06-12-2019, 05:28 PM   #1
formoutofchaos

Drives: Camaro 2017 1LE
advice on Pricing Grand Sport

Unfortunately Im having to sell my 2017 GS 1lt, I have found it confusing where the GS Price out used. Wanted to ask opinions from you guys. I realize the c8 will be coming out and that affects prices on the other hand the previous generation GS is still holding its value very well.

Take into consideration EAST COAST VS WEST COAST Availability , Even thought you can get a new discounted one Up east often those dealers don't sell to CA or people don't want to deal with shipping or flying and driving back.

There are only 6 GS with Manuals within 500 miles of SO CAL , all within 54-56k but so many people feel the car should. e priced like a basic stingray which makes me SMH they think the GS is just a wide body Stingray and I should sell it for 40k lol

Im in a position of relocating to new state , career moves and new house and its time to say goodbye , car has. new tires , perfect paint correction , ceramic coated pristine paint I know that doesn't add value but maybe add icing on the cake?

Is it just not a great time to sell as summer isn't here? I'm almost getting to the point to accept a VROOM offer but its about 5k less than my bottom line

food for thought?:?
formoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2019, 05:33 PM   #2
formoutofchaos

Drives: Camaro 2017 1LE
and apparently its been an issue I did sell the car in one day for 56,500.... but the fact t that I had a reissued title because title was lost during cross country move ( they said the first title is null and void so ghat it shouldn't make a difference but the bank pulled the loan for that and lost sale?

also the car I never registered it in CA its been stored ( but has a GA title)
formoutofchaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2019, 05:54 AM   #3
oliverabbie

Drives: Camaro ZL1
Love the valuable stuff and I genuinely love this noteworthy post. MHRWriter
She is a talented and able expert. She investigate differing kind of story like individual like people thinking, exposition, task, coursework, article, etc. She is similarly purchase thesis UK working endeavor helps for the UK Student school level. She appreciates eating and watching movies. MHR Writer UK
oliverabbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2021, 05:24 AM   #4
darren wyatt

Drives: toyota subaro
Send a message via Yahoo to darren wyatt
Corvette C7 Roadside Solutions

If you are in New York and its surrounding areas then we are the nearest to you .when ever your beloved car is in any trouble and sick and cannot be able to move from the Roadside then towing new york is the best option for you. We will take care of your car just like it is ours and take it to your selected destination where ever you want without causing you and your car any trouble.
darren wyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2024, 11:45 AM   #5
h422694

Drives: '16 Z06 7 Spd, 2024 High Country HD
The post by helendum is spam. it appears to be from the same person(s) that have been posting all the spam to the website. Look at the user information to the left of the post. They are always the 1st or 2nd post , seldom list brand of car, always from a small country not generally known for autos, and always have the same small emojis.
h422694 is offline   Reply With Quote