The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Regional Forums > California

Old 10-31-2016, 01:26 PM   #1
PK Auto Design

Drives: 2017 Chevrolet SS 1LE
Allow me to Introduce Myself.

Good morning ladies and gents,

First off hope everyone had a great weekend. Now with the formality aside there has been a lot of changes this past week and I would like to just clarify a few things for the community. Many members know me already but by a different name as (Paul from Need 4 Speed) plus a few crazy nicknames from some members. Well guys its still me haven't changed (even though i'd like to loose a few pounds) . I wanted to let everyone know that I have just opened up my own company PK Auto Design. I've put together one of the best teams in the industry solely dedicated to the American Muscle platform. We have teamed up with Hunter Equipment and will be using the best machines in the industry the Hunter Revolution Touchless fully Automated Mounting machine and Hunter Road Force Elite Balancer so that we can take care of your orders with absolute perfection. Ill be on here everyday helping out the community the best way I can, and just like always if anyone has any questions regardless of what it is they can contact me without hesitation.

Feel Free to call me, pm me and or email me

Direct: (818)-632-8943
Email: Paul@pkautodesign.com

Best,

Paul A.

Take a moment and check out our newest Toys !!!!!!

PK Auto Design is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
corvette, pk auto design, tires, wheels