Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-24-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
GB EB

Drives: 2014 Stingray 2LT/Z51
Thumbs up APEX MOTORSPORTS

A quick shout-out to APEX MOTORSPORTS.

I was very interested in the new LED sequential tail lights that they are one of the very few (only 2 I know of) vendors for.

They also sell the Borla ATAK and CAI intake I knew I'd be purchasing.

I contacted CHASE at APEX via PM here on Camaro5.

He offered me a great "multi-item" discount which resulted in such a large discount I was getting the CAI intake 'free'. (or the tail lights, because they are the same price)/

I placed another much smaller order that day for the black lugs they sell.

Today I had a gift certificate in my email from them as a "thank you" for my business. (when was the last time a place you purchased something for a great price gave you something extra without being asked?????)

Also today the BORLA ATAK CAT showed up. I don't know how they got it to me so fast????? They must have some secret warehouse a couple blocks from my house or something...

Anyway.... most vendors/advertisers on Camaro5 are great to deal with. APEX is without question one of those. They are willing to assist you on a personal level and go the extra mile to make sure you are happy with your experience.

*TROPHY RECIPIENT - GREATEST SHOW ON TURF 9/11/11*
*1ST PLACE MODERN MUSCLE - CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL 9/23/11*
*AWARD OF EXCELLENCE - GOOD GUYS DEL MAR FALL NATIONALS 11/27/11*
*1ST PLACE / '82&UP CAMARO/FIREBIRD- FORT WALTON BEACH FF SHOW 2/16/13*
BUILD THREAD: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120353
GB EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 05:54 PM   #2
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Thanks for the positive feed back and kind words, we sincerely appreciate it. Our goal is for every customer to have the same kind of experience as you had.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2010, 12:41 AM   #3
wullger
Supercharged

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Bump for Chase's excellent treatment earlier this year when ordering my CAI.

Appearance Mods:
Heritage Grille, ZL1 Replica Wheels
Performance Mods:
Flowmaster ARH Cat-Back Exhaust, ADM CAI, ADM L99-LS3 Conversion, ADM LSA Supercharger Kit, Lingenfelter GT9 Cam, Stainless Power Headers, Detroit Speed Sway Bars, ZL1 Fuel Pump

581 rwhp/535 lb/ft tq
wullger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 07:02 AM   #4
CamaroNewb

Drives: 2010 Summit White Camaro 2SS RS
Even though I didn't get anything for free my experience was second to none and I would not hesitate to do business with again. Hopefully on an intake here shortly!!
Mods so far: BFXauto Black Replica wheels, Pfadt lowering springs, Black CAI Intake, VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB, 20% tint, Painted Bowties and SS Badges, Blacked out sidemarkers, RPI Designs Tail Light Covers, Painted Tail Light Bezels, Pioneer touchscreen DVD, Fieldgoal wireless Harness, AAC Plasma LED DRL, AAC Hyper white dome, trunk and license plate LED's, Blue footwell lighting.
CamaroNewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 08:02 PM   #5
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by wullger View Post
Bump for Chase's excellent treatment earlier this year when ordering my CAI.
Wullger,

Thanks for posting your feedback both here and in your review thread. We sincerely appreciate it.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:01 PM   #6
CamaroFTW

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-Rally Yellow
Send a message via MSN to CamaroFTW
I bought several things from Apex through Chase and have always been pleased. I order my Richmond 3.73 gears from them and the Off brand mount kit they had on sale for a package deal was out of stock they sent the Richmond kit which was more expensive for no extra cost to me! They did not want me to wait and offered a nice upgrade. A+ in my book.

CamaroFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2010, 03:27 PM   #7
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroNewb View Post
Even though I didn't get anything for free my experience was second to none and I would not hesitate to do business with again. Hopefully on an intake here shortly!!
Let me know your shirt size when you order that intake and I'll drop a free tshirt in the box.

Old 10-04-2010, 12:08 PM   #8
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroFTW View Post
I bought several things from Apex through Chase and have always been pleased. I order my Richmond 3.73 gears from them and the Off brand mount kit they had on sale for a package deal was out of stock they sent the Richmond kit which was more expensive for no extra cost to me! They did not want me to wait and offered a nice upgrade. A+ in my book.

Thanks for you feedback, we appreciate it.
Old 10-04-2010, 01:58 PM   #9
CamaroNewb

Drives: 2010 Summit White Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Let me know your shirt size when you order that intake and I'll drop a free tshirt in the box.

See there I stand corrected, I did get something for free that I took for granted because I was, and still am ,so happy with the springs that I forgot Chase sent me a tshirt as well.
Mods so far: BFXauto Black Replica wheels, Pfadt lowering springs, Black CAI Intake, VMAX CNC Spiral Ported TB, 20% tint, Painted Bowties and SS Badges, Blacked out sidemarkers, RPI Designs Tail Light Covers, Painted Tail Light Bezels, Pioneer touchscreen DVD, Fieldgoal wireless Harness, AAC Plasma LED DRL, AAC Hyper white dome, trunk and license plate LED's, Blue footwell lighting.
CamaroNewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 08:48 PM   #10
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
See there I stand corrected, I did get something for free that I took for granted because I was, and still am ,so happy with the springs that I forgot Chase sent me a tshirt as well.
How could you forget a FREE t-shirt as cool as that one!?
Old 11-03-2010, 03:44 PM   #11
BigBOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS, 6M, IBM
Chase I am truly impressed! Ordered my Pfadt drop springs Sunday night and got them early Wednesday morning! A truly unexpected delivery which made my day!

Now to find a time to throw them on!

Thanks again, I am VERY impressed!!
BigBOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 08:19 PM   #12
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBOSS View Post
Chase I am truly impressed! Ordered my Pfadt drop springs Sunday night and got them early Wednesday morning! A truly unexpected delivery which made my day!

Now to find a time to throw them on!

Thanks again, I am VERY impressed!!
Thanks for the props and your business! Our goal is to ensure all our customers have the same type of experience you had. Be sure to let us know what you think of those springs.
Old 11-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #13
Enzo

Drives: 2013 IOM ZL1
Quote:
I was going to give Chase good feedback until I saw that you got a free tshirt from him....jk. I had nothing but a good experience when ordering my CAI intake from Chase. You got an A+ in my book.
Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 05:43 PM   #14
Apex Motorsports

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS CAMARO View Post
I was going to give Chase good feedback until I saw that you got a free tshirt from him....jk. I had nothing but a good experience when ordering my CAI intake from Chase. You got an A+ in my book.
Thanks for the feed back.