Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2015 Camaro Fest (VI)

Old 08-11-2015, 12:34 AM   #1
racergirl

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 2SS/RS A6 Camaro
Fest through racergirl's eyes

Where do I even begin? This was such an incredible experience. Let's start with the thank yous. Thank you to all the moderators, sponsors, and the staff at Beech Bend for making Fest happen. Thank you to my dad for being my crew chief and making sure I do my best. And a thank you to my dad's friend and son for always being there for me. Second, this Fest will surely go down in history. Was such a blast to see some of my old friends from last year, and even happier I made some new ones. So glad I finally got to meet RubyCamaro, I had a blast racing you! And CamaroSpike23, such great fun to be around; it was great getting to know you and hanging out with you and the others, especially Saturday.

Ace0751- It was so great to finally meet you! You're such and awesome person. Bummed that we didn't get the chance to race, but there's always next year

hrpiii- Hank. Where do I even begin? You are seriously such a great guy. I had such a fun time meeting you and hanging out with you. Honestly you are a great person. And your wife too! Even though we did NOT race, I'll let you think that, grandpa.

Linker239- I had a blast hanging out with you and Tricksta. Did a great job at track for your first time out there. You'll be as good as me in no time, maybe.

Tricksta- You. Just you. That is all.

All of these memories will be cherished deeply. This isn't something I'll ever take for granted; getting to meet the face behind the screen, so to speak. Just finally being able to get to know the actual person rather than just by a username. This is the reason why I love the Fest, (other than to drag race) to get to know people on a more personal level.

And of course, I have to brag (just a little) about my victory. I placed 3rd in the V6 class! But congrats to etmx183 for coming in first and RetroRallySport for getting 2nd place! Such a blast to race with y'all.

And now for pictures! I took more than last year, but definitely not enough.
Attached Images

Former Camaro: 2013 2LS
BONE STOCK: 13.953@100.77 With Bolt-Ons: 13.646@101.60
With 75 shot and Bolt-Ons: 12.587@111.25
Performance Mods: CAI Intake, MRT V2, SLP Underdrive Pulley, DRs, Skinnies, Rear seat delete
racergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 05:50 AM   #2
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Great pics from a great person. You are one special beautiful young girl, that can race the hell out of a car. What an honor to hang out with you and get to know you.

Next time, it's on!! Me, you, Ace, tricksta will get organized in the staging lanes to go at it. I think we all need to cruise to the track together, go through inspection together and just take it straight to the staging lanes.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 06:29 AM   #3
Ace0751
GEN5 Detail

Drives: 2011 Synergy Series 2SS Convertible
Awesome pics girl it was nice meeting all of you and also seeing you take your car taking the passes down the track. Congrats again on winning a trophy, and we all do need to take each other on next fest. Tricksta we should meet at Norwalk or Thompson one day and do a few heads up matches. Hrpii you are one state over so if you ever come to northeast Ohio hit me up I'll be glad to do a few passes with you.

The parking lot party was awesome and vic you have a sassy attitude and I love it plus you can also back it up which is even better. But we are still bringing stickers that say I beat racergirl next year lol. Again awesome pics that goes with awesome people and weekend, hope to meet everyone again in the near future.
Old 08-11-2015, 06:42 AM   #4
ZYBORG
Lets roll...

Drives: 14'
So I guess you liked it...
Old 08-11-2015, 06:57 AM   #5
Bo White

Drives: 2015 Summit White 2SS 1LE
Mine is the white one. I met the big guy! Cant remember his name, just woke up lol.
Attached Images

Bo White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 08:18 AM   #6
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo White View Post
Mine is the white one. I met the big guy! Cant remember his name, just woke up lol.
that may be me, Hank.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 09:04 AM   #7
Bo White

Drives: 2015 Summit White 2SS 1LE
Hank thats it lol. I was going to tie it in my brain with hulk but it didnt work minutes after waking up lol. We had a good little talk the other night. Glad to have met ya for sure along with everyone else.
Bo White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 10:26 AM   #8
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
It was a blast. From my experience in the Indy fests, I was doubtful many of us would actually be able to line up but did not want to spoil the fun of the trash talk. I am still bummed I messed up & missed out on running V6 class. I too am thinking of planning a trip to Bowling Green on a day when we can do lots of test & tune runs for anyone who wants to & can go since so many folks for various reasons did not get to run the classes they wanted to at the fest.

I loved meeting & hanging out with you Racergirl. In awe of you, your racing & that car! It was also great talking with your dad. Great guy. Good spending time with lots of you guys. Hope we can do it again ..............................uh.................. ..........SOON? (Yeah, That just happened!)
Old 08-11-2015, 10:28 AM   #9
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Great Pics!!!

Becky
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2015, 01:12 PM   #10
MudderFinger

Drives: 2011 IOM SS/RS
Nice Pics!!
Old 08-11-2015, 01:45 PM   #11
Tricksta

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0751 View Post
Awesome pics girl it was nice meeting all of you and also seeing you take your car taking the passes down the track. Congrats again on winning a trophy, and we all do need to take each other on next fest. Tricksta we should meet at Norwalk or Thompson one day and do a few heads up matches. Hrpii you are one state over so if you ever come to northeast Ohio hit me up I'll be glad to do a few passes with you.

The parking lot party was awesome and vic you have a sassy attitude and I love it plus you can also back it up which is even better. But we are still bringing stickers that say I beat racergirl next year lol. Again awesome pics that goes with awesome people and weekend, hope to meet everyone again in the near future.

We could do Norwalk sometime, that is about an hour closer for me, I'm 2 hours from Norwalk. We could road trip to Indy to race hank. He is also only 2 hours from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-11-2015, 01:53 PM   #12
rebelyell22

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
That black widebody is crazy. What kit is that? That Mitsubishi Galant stole the show
Old 08-11-2015, 02:00 PM   #13
Tricksta

Drives: 2018 ZL1 A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelyell22 View Post
That black widebody is crazy. What kit is that? That Mitsubishi Galant stole the show

The black ZL1?

Old 08-11-2015, 02:18 PM   #14
rebelyell22

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricksta View Post
The black ZL1?

The one about the pic of your car and Kaleb's car. Never seen it before.