Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-27-2014, 08:36 PM   #379
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace0751 View Post
Well have a little fun one time.
One time.....promise....kinda
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2014, 10:23 PM   #380
CruisingSpeed
The Stealth Bumblebee

Drives: Black 2013 2LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by racergirl View Post
^^^^^This! I totally agree. I love the attention my car gets. I do agree, it can be annoying at times. But nonetheless, I will always love it. You should expect to get the attention driving these cars. They are unique. You don't see Civics and mini vans getting all the attention...
Actually I was gawking at this hatchback civic today. I was impressed by his aesthetics. Peeing red plasti dip rims, front splitter coated in peeling checkered flag duct tape, metallic red wipers, and a gaseous muffler shaped like a roll of paper towels.

The sight of a black camaro in the driveway with the bumper off as your trying to change the lights and grille is NOT the attention I wish to capture!
Old 09-28-2014, 09:14 AM   #381
Splitter
Account Suspended

Drives: '14 RRM 1LT/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CruisingSpeed View Post
Actually I was gawking at this hatchback civic today. I was impressed by his aesthetics. Peeing red plasti dip rims, front splitter coated in peeling checkered flag duct tape, metallic red wipers, and a gaseous muffler shaped like a roll of paper towels.

The sight of a black camaro in the driveway with the bumper off as your trying to change the lights and grille is NOT the attention I wish to capture!
I lolled because its these guys that :O the most out of everyone hahaha!
Splitter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 10:04 AM   #382
Drumminxx

Drives: 2014 2SS RS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emig5m View Post
What if it doesn't snow?
Oh its gonna snow here.
Old 09-28-2014, 06:08 PM   #383
RobertRS

Drives: 2014 2SS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrando View Post
I had a young couple yesterday as I was sitting at a stop light. The girl tugged at the boy's arm and pointed to my Camaro. So I flashed the peace sign. The man said, "We love your car!" I said, "Thank you!"

Today I was leaving the convenience store and a couple coming in were scoping the Camaro. The man started talking but I couldn't hear for the road noise so I walked closer to him. First he asked what year it was. We wandered to the Camaro.

He asked if it was a V6 or the 4 banger. It blew him away when I said V8. He said you must not get very good mileage.

I told him it has two overdrives so it depends how I drive. I assured him I can blow some fuel through it when I want.
I had the windows open and he stuck his head in. I almost asked him if he wanted to sit in it, but I gathered my senses.

Again he says, "Very nice." I said, "Chevy did a great job, didn't they?" "Yes, they certainly did."

Then he held his hand out and we shook and parted ways.
I almost shed a pearly as I read this..........I think I had a gnat in my eye..
RobertRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 11:56 AM   #384
nUcLeArEnVoY
Oldbie that nobody knows

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS M6
Send a message via AIM to nUcLeArEnVoY
Holy Guacamole, this thread still gets posts? Man, these cars are so common these days, it's not even funny. High impact color schemes and exterior mod capacity; those are the only two things that will get you stares anymore. Especially in Miami.
nUcLeArEnVoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:00 PM   #385
racergirl

Drives: 2014 Red Hot 2SS/RS A6 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by nUcLeArEnVoY View Post
Holy Guacamole, this thread still gets posts? Man, these cars are so common these days, it's not even funny. High impact color schemes and exterior mod capacity; those are the only two things that will get you stares anymore. Especially in Miami.
I totally forgot about my own thread. But it happens. At least to me, quite often. Granted, Camaros are pretty common in Baton Rouge, especially around LSU. But it's mainly guys that drive them. Rarely is it a college-aged girl.

Former Camaro: 2013 2LS
BONE STOCK: 13.953@100.77 With Bolt-Ons: 13.646@101.60
With 75 shot and Bolt-Ons: 12.587@111.25
Performance Mods: CAI Intake, MRT V2, SLP Underdrive Pulley, DRs, Skinnies, Rear seat delete
racergirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 12:07 PM   #386
Myblackbeast

Drives: 2014 2LT RS
Back in March of '09 I had the privilege of owing the 4th Camaro sold in California. It was the Rally Yellow 2LT. I had all kinds of people staring, taking pictures from their cars as we were driving down the freeway. Was followed by 4 different police cars in one city. Only to have them give me a thumbs up sign as I got on the freeway. I enjoyed my 15 minutes, even posed for the people taking the pictures at 75mph. Honestly, it still never gets old. Admiration of ours cars comes with the territory.
Myblackbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 09:06 PM   #387
SSBOT

Drives: 2010 SS Transformer, '99 C5 Vette
Took mine to Universal Studios last weekend. Got a lot of stares and people asking if I went on the Transformers ride
Lol. Got a pic with their BumbleBee character.

Sent from my iPhone6 using Tapatalk
SSBOT is offline   Reply With Quote