Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 04-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #29
Monchy36
ZLT!!! COTW (8/5/13)

Drives: 2011 IOM 1LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinjames View Post
Just installed my metra DD kit today along with a 6.2 inch clarion headunit with nav, dvd, ipod interface.....

Took about 3 hrs total, and most of that was just soldering and heatshrinking the wires together. Also, I installed a break bypass, in case the passenger would like to watch a movie while the the car is in drive.

Let me know what you guys think. And, if you have any questions about it

The mess of wires:
cutting out behind the stock head unit

installed and looking nicccccccccce
2 years later... I do need help!
Monchy36 is offline   Reply With Quote