Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 04-26-2022, 06:49 AM   #1
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
HVAC MyLink Touch Screen Issues?

Background: My vehicle is a 2014 Camaro 2LT/RSS convertible, just turned 37K. Never a single maintenance issue.

Yesterday I experienced that great elusive problem with the HVAC controls. Drove the Camaro to local garage for yearly inspection, perfect. Little later outside temperature rising so I attempted to engage the AC; that was not happening!

Heater/AC controls were not responding in any setting, no fan speed at any range, no heated seats and none of the MyLink Touch Screen lights were illuminated?

I did have Navigation and telephone. I immediately Googled the issue hoping to find a solution before heading to the Chevrolet garage. Shut vehicle off and started checking fuses, no blown fuses. The car was shut off for about 30 minutes while I researched potential issues.

Finding no solution, I decided I would drive to Chevrolet, started the car and surprisingly everything worked as designed?

Last evening and this morning I have searched the Forum and found this appears to be a common issue for many Camaro owners? The problem is "I can't find a definitive answer or repair? Surely Chevrolet is aware of the issues, has anyone ever discovered the cause and repair for this?

The pictures of my MyLink control screen shows the lights within the red circle that were not illuminated when the issue first happened.
Attached Images