Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires

Old 12-31-2020, 08:12 PM   #1
imgntht

Drives: '15 GMC Terrain, '19 Buick Enclave
WTB: 20x8 or 20x8.5 Square set up

Looking to install some factory 5 spoke SS style rims on another vehicle and need them to be square. Preference is Midnight Silver (darker) but will consider the Sterling Silver (lighter) and maybe polished. Must be damage and curb rash free. I know these were all staggered setups from the factory, but giving this a shot anyway. Maybe there are a few of you out there trying to sell just your fronts? I do NOT need tires, but TPMS are welcome.

I'm located just outside Chicago and willing to drive up to 2-3 hours one way (weather depending) for the perfect set. If you're willing to ship, we might be able to work that out pending condition and price.

Contact me with what you have, including pics and asking price. I'm looking to be around $400-500 all in, but if the perfect set for me, I'm open more. Otherwise I'll just get replicas.
imgntht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2020, 08:59 PM   #2
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by imgntht View Post
Looking to install some factory 5 spoke SS style rims on another vehicle and need them to be square. Preference is Midnight Silver (darker) but will consider the Sterling Silver (lighter) and maybe polished. Must be damage and curb rash free. I know these were all staggered setups from the factory, but giving this a shot anyway. Maybe there are a few of you out there trying to sell just your fronts? I do NOT need tires, but TPMS are welcome.

I'm located just outside Chicago and willing to drive up to 2-3 hours one way (weather depending) for the perfect set. If you're willing to ship, we might be able to work that out pending condition and price.

Contact me with what you have, including pics and asking price. I'm looking to be around $400-500 all in, but if the perfect set for me, I'm open more. Otherwise I'll just get replicas.
With tires being so expensive I also went the "square" setup on my 2014. I purchased from another Forum member a new set of ZL1 reproductions (20"X10" 35mm off set) in a square setup with a machine finish. I also purchased from eBay four new 2019 black (20X8.5" 25MM off set). Not liking the machine finish on the ZL1 wheels I had them professionally powder coated gloss black and wrapped them in 275/35/20 Continental Extreme Contact DWS06 tires. The 2019 I wrapped in Goodyear Eagle F1 99Y Asymmetric fun flats. These two sets are by far my favorites. I just sold 3 other square setups, a 21" set of OEM chrome and 2 2015 SS wheels that I had powder coated gloss black also. Square setups are becoming more popular I believe.
Attached Images

Old 01-01-2021, 11:08 AM   #3
imgntht

I can buy replicas, but they only come in gloss black for the style I want. These wheels work on GM crossovers and are a popular upgrade. In my case I'm using on a 2015 GMC Terrain. My car is black and I've done a complete chrome delete and initially thought I wanted black rims. But I'm second guessing that decision now and feel like I'd prefer the wheels to contrast without going too shiny. Its AWD and my daily driver, so a staggered set is not optimal for me.

Since this car is not really a car I want to invest a lot of money into mods, I can't justify buying new or spending too much on a "want" item.
Old 01-03-2021, 10:27 PM   #4
imgntht

Close thread. Found a set and no longer looking.