Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 01-11-2010, 08:23 PM   #29
CamBoy1120
17 Yr old Owner :D

Drives: 2010 1LT Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTSquared View Post
Go to the forum you want to make your thread, then on the top left hand corner under the forum name (for this forum it would be under the "5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions Come discuss anything and everything related to the 5th generation Camaro.") there is a "New Thread" button! It is just like replying to a post, except a title is required.
OMG.. Thankyou so much for your help...
CamBoy1120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:30 PM   #30
MikeSVX
The magic smoke genie....

Drives: Jewels (2010 RJT 1SS)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010ABM View Post
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum, I've been lurking around but have just recently started posting. I wanted an ABM badly (as you can tell by my username LOL) but since that's not an option anymore, I can't make my mind up! Black is too dark for me, and while gorgeous on the showroom, is just too much maintenance for me. IBM is also just too dark for me. I have it narrowed down to Summit White or Red Jewel, I just can't decide. I love the white with black stripes, but RJM with white stripes is nice also. Any opinions or words of advice on what color I should go with?! It'll be a few more months before I get one, but when May rolls around, I wanna know exactly what I want. Thanks guys!
I have a Red Jewel and the comments about how nice the color is never stops, and it flows a little lower on the police radar then a brightly colored car.
MikeSVX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:36 PM   #31
TommyTSquared

Drives: RSSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamBoy1120 View Post
OMG.. Thankyou so much for your help...
TommyTSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 08:52 PM   #32
lwlkr92

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro 2SS/RS 6M
Let's just face it, we are all biased by our own color. I personally think white looks like you decided not to get a color, grey looks like primer. I would go with RJT between the 2, as it has a shine and looks as though you have paint.
lwlkr92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #33
WhyMe

Drives: 2010 Summit White Camaro 2SS
Or you went with White because the only ones you ever see are Red, Yellow or Black and you want something different than the masses.
WhyMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:07 PM   #34
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I feel a new thread coming on...
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:11 PM   #35
MagsSS

Drives: 2SS RS Camaro
All of them look really good. Maybe you could go to a local meet and see all the colors side by side then it might make it easier to decide.
MagsSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:11 PM   #36
myold88

Drives: SUMMIT WHITE 2SS/RS CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeSS View Post
white bro.. cant go wrong

CASE CLOSED !!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #37
hercamaro

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS RS Red w/black
I was leaning towards white with black stripes until I saw the black with the cyber grey stripes...Floored me...took her home and have loved it ever since!
hercamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:21 PM   #38
2010ABM

Drives: 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Thanks for all the input everybody. I do like the CGM, but the reason that I kinda like the white is because it's not the most common color. The victory red is just too bright for me, and you see it on a lot of Corvettes and other sports cars. I'm not saying I don't like the VR, there's just so many of them and I'd like to have something a little more unique. When it boils down to it, I'm really torn between two combo's : Summit White with black stripes (or maybe custom ABM stripes?) or Red Jewel Tintcoat with white stripes. Who knew a decision could be so hard
2010ABM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:25 PM   #39
BANZAIKEV
Cap'n of the Black Pearl

Drives: Black 1LT/RS/M6 W/Black interior
I have been trying to decide as well. I am getting one in Mat as well and I cant decide about a color either. " WHAT A GREAT PROBLEM TO HAVE!!!" However after seeing JorgesSS SW W/IOM stripes ..... Thats the way to go. It reminds me of a 1969 color combo..

Camaro5-DFW member
BANZAIKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:14 PM   #40
JorgeSS
Mayhem SS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 SW/IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BANZAIKEV View Post
I have been trying to decide as well. I am getting one in Mat as well and I cant decide about a color either. " WHAT A GREAT PROBLEM TO HAVE!!!" However after seeing JorgesSS SW W/IOM stripes ..... Thats the way to go. It reminds me of a 1969 color combo..

La Muerte Z71 - Stock 5.3 Tuned by File
JorgeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:17 PM   #41
JorgeSS
Mayhem SS

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 SW/IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010ABM View Post
Thanks for all the input everybody. I do like the CGM, but the reason that I kinda like the white is because it's not the most common color. The victory red is just too bright for me, and you see it on a lot of Corvettes and other sports cars. I'm not saying I don't like the VR, there's just so many of them and I'd like to have something a little more unique. When it boils down to it, I'm really torn between two combo's : Summit White with black stripes (or maybe custom ABM stripes?) or Red Jewel Tintcoat with white stripes. Who knew a decision could be so hard
that sounds great... unique and would look great... just that i have IO interior or i would add that color

La Muerte Z71 - Stock 5.3 Tuned by File
JorgeSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:39 PM   #42
2010ABM

Drives: 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by JorgeSS View Post
that sounds great... unique and would look great... just that i have IO interior or i would add that color
Ya, at this point I really like that idea. I'll just have to check at some local body shops and see how much they'll charge to do the stripes. I'd probly do the bumblebee style instead of the rally stripes if I did that. My only concern with that is finding a REALLY GOOD body shop that isn't gonna get overspray on my new car...
2010ABM is offline   Reply With Quote