Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 11-16-2010, 04:41 PM   #1
2010ABM

Drives: 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Texas Shine Memberships

Guys and gals, I have two - 1 year Texas Shine silver memberships that I need to sell. I know this should be in the classifieds but since it's a Texas only thing, I thought it was better in the Texas area. Please PM me if you are interested, I'll make a great deal for anybody that wants them. I will be happy to sell them separately or together, whatever is best for you. These would make great Christmas gifts or stocking stuffers! Thanks.
Old 11-17-2010, 12:24 PM   #2
TommyTSquared

Drives: RSSS
Any details on this?
TommyTSquared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
2010ABM

Drives: 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTSquared View Post
Any details on this?
It's one year of unlimited car washes, with the "silver" membership. Not sure what the silver membership entails exactly, but from what I understand they clean the wheels and towel dry the car. Lemme know if there's anything else you wanna know!
Old 11-17-2010, 10:17 PM   #4
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Mike,

I didn't find anything about the Silver membership, but for those that may be interested, here is the website...

http://www.txshine.com/services

Hope that helps,

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 09:35 AM   #5
Mystic Blue

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT RS
Just be sure if you use them to tell them not to use the scrubber on your car! Heard a few people talk about how careless they are with scrubber brush.

But they said the still get the car washed all the time there and say the rest is fine and does a good job.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:35 PM   #6
Synergy SATX
Mike and Debbie

Drives: 2014 Corvette Stingray 3LT Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Blue View Post
Just be sure if you use them to tell them not to use the scrubber on your car! Heard a few people talk about how careless they are with scrubber brush.

But they said the still get the car washed all the time there and say the rest is fine and does a good job.

With Silver it is unlimited car washes and towel dry. For $2 you can add tires/wheels or an interior clean but if ask for both it is $10. And yes, tell them do NOT use brushes. There are several touchless washing lines here in town but also several using the brush style wash/cleaning. We use it all the time on our Camaro and have had no issues. I still do my own waxing. With my recent purchase of Adams products, not sure it will see as many runs in Texas Shine lol.