Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #85
woodj

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltmark View Post
GD, people get blasted for not doing a search on this website. Then one does it and they get slammed for it. Pick a direction folks and stick to it. Either you want us to do a search or just post the same question again. Then again if you really think about it who really cares what you think regarding a search or not?
Depends on the topic doesn't it? The OP was commenting on how much attention a brand new body style, car, etc. was getting. It's 3 years later, they don't quite make people drool any more when you see them everywhere.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #86
Mr.Karate

Drives: 2010 camaro 1ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFWZ28 View Post
i have received a few thumbs up or waves. but here in dallas, we have more jerks who do the opposite, ride your tail, jump right in front of you on the highway for no reason or cut you off....why....becuase i have an awesome car????
I get this all the time here in LA. And don't let it be a dude who has his gf on the passenger side. I don't bother with those folks
Mr.Karate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 08:50 PM   #87
monstertodd

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Metallic 2SS/RS M6
It's weird, my car is highly modified and I never get any looks or comments. Maybe I'm just not noticing or paying attention?

Sent from my abacus using precise finger movements......
monstertodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:10 AM   #88
kilrtoy

Drives: 2012 Transformer Edition SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodj View Post
Depends on the topic doesn't it? The OP was commenting on how much attention a brand new body style, car, etc. was getting. It's 3 years later, they don't quite make people drool any more when you see them everywhere.
The only production Camaros I've ever drooled over is the 2012 Bumblebee, outside of that ....its just a car ..,who cares if its an old thread
kilrtoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:37 AM   #89
SugeKnight

Drives: 2012 1LT BLACK ON BLACK
This gets called the bat-mobile alot..Thanks! lol
Attached Images

Old 08-28-2012, 12:51 AM   #90
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
I still get it! Don't expect looks if your car looks pretty stock.

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:55 AM   #91
GEEKFREEKSCOTTY
Autoboticus Roboticus

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumblebee Matt View Post
Had a day just like that today ... rather have that feeling then getting high any day lol
Lol. I have the same air freshener and disco ball on the mirror of my 'bee!
Old 08-28-2012, 01:50 AM   #92
AdamEL
Adam E. Lucchesi

Drives: 2010 1SS/RS LS3 VR
Send a message via AIM to AdamEL
Yep, I've only had mine for about 6 weeks, and I get compliments all the time. My parents neighbor told me how awesome my car was today, in fact. It will never get old to me.
AdamEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 07:56 AM   #93
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Oh wow this thread is creepy.
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #94
JustCraig

Drives: 07 Super Bee #587 & 07 Tahoe
I get positive comments on a dialy basis - it's nice to live in an area where Camaros are few and far between.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #95
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
I get so much attention that I sometimes drive with my windows up....music blasting and keeping my head straight ahead haha...not always but sometimes u just want to enjoy ur drive...alone lol
Old 08-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #96
goval
Anderson B.

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltmark View Post
GD, people get blasted for not doing a search on this website. Then one does it and they get slammed for it. Pick a direction folks and stick to it. Either you want us to do a search or just post the same question again. Then again if you really think about it who really cares what you think regarding a search or not?
That f***g search feature is a PITA anyway... And obviously you are in need to get laid or get a job if you spend hours searching for stuff in here when you can just make a new thread and ask... much easier and much faster. Unless of coarse the topic is a stickie, like the exhaust sound bites one... I find it actually disturbing that a dum@ss sees a topic that has been covered before and he goes in and makes a comment for the person to use the search button... Haha! Man... to actually spend your time to go in there and make such coment is a real case of a person that needs to just stay away from this forum for a while and go into the real world. If it really did bother you, then why even bother to make the coment. Just ignore it and let the good samaritans answer the questions... the people that really has the patience to answer or give an opinion.

On another note, I seem to get a lot of attention from kids, because of the whole bumble bee camaro deal... I think its pretty cool though.
Old 08-28-2012, 09:09 PM   #97
goval
Anderson B.

Drives: 2011 Chevy Camaro 2SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCraig View Post
I get positive comments on a dialy basis - it's nice to live in an area where Camaros are few and far between.
AKA as the "boonies"

J/k man! lol