The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Technical Forums > LT1 (6.2L V8) Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions

Old 08-04-2017, 10:01 AM   #1
hamilton2008
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 CAMARO SS/ gpi built
frankenstein engine dynamics is ready to start testing gen 5 lt cams

So we are doing some cam development for the gen 5 LT engines at Frankenstein engine dynamics.
I am looking 3 cars to do some testing with... preferably cars equipped with the 8 speed auto transmission. The reason I need 3 volunteers is because I need a street guy, street strip guy and a all out race guy. I am not doing any testing with my personal car because I'm going with a different set up to go after a different class. This will be a semi sponsorship deal... so yes there will be some obligations you will HAVE TO fulfill. I need some very dedicated customers to work with. Before I get a ton of questions about price...... the labor will be done at 50 a hour and the parts will be at cost, and your tuning will be free of charge.
Each car will need to be evaluated before we take that next step. So feel free to email me at josh@frankensteined.net
hamilton2008 is offline   Reply With Quote