Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 05-19-2020, 09:17 PM   #15
ZeroZeta

Drives: 18 Camaro SS
If it helps any besides foxit reader you can also use a screen capture app to save images to print later.

I use https://getgreenshot.org/

Can be a bit tedious but likely less so than fighting with the usb.
Old 05-19-2020, 09:21 PM   #16
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
no i can get it to print then scan but pain in ass
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2020, 10:03 PM   #17
vtirocz

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnovrit View Post
It is a bit of paper. Eight volumes. I had the dealer include it as part of the sale. They ended up giving me a credit on the price of the car as it was not available yet at the time.
WOW! That's significantly more pages than my '00 Camaro set (3 books) or '09 Outlook set (4 books).

Best 1/4 Mile: 12.24 @ 115.9 mph
vtirocz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 12:13 PM   #18
DIYguy

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rnovrit View Post
It is a bit of paper. Eight volumes. I had the dealer include it as part of the sale. They ended up giving me a credit on the price of the car as it was not available yet at the time.
About 15". Wow.
My previous record was for a Saturn "S" FSM at roughly 11" including the hard cover binders.
It weighed probably 25 pounds.
$275 for the set 20 years ago as I recall.
But they were very, very detailed (and were needed very, very often unfortunately).
The set went with the car when I sold it and probably added about 25% to the net value of the car at the time.
The buyer was extremely happy to get it.
Old 05-20-2020, 12:19 PM   #19
7LitreC5

Drives: 18 Tahoe RST, 19 Z06
I was unable to get my 17 Camaro USB to work. Someone on CorvetteForum posted to update the driver and that fixed the problem. The driver can be found here https://www.truscont.com/drivers
7LitreC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 09:14 AM   #20
frankegd

Drives: '18 SS Convertible
Not sure this is correct...

I found this and accidently shared it, now I can't unshared it... ;-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d4gy6mzpwn...anual.pdf?dl=0

Thank you
FrankEGD
frankegd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2020, 10:06 AM   #21
DIYguy

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Gee, that looks rather familiar.
Thanks for accidentally sharing it.
Old 05-22-2020, 10:57 AM   #22
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7LitreC5 View Post
I was unable to get my 17 Camaro USB to work. Someone on CorvetteForum posted to update the driver and that fixed the problem. The driver can be found here https://www.truscont.com/drivers
this solved everything. unfortunately i cant download this new driver to the GM USB so ill need to keep it on a different usb. The driver you poster here must be the man program you put on the computer. then the program that comes on the disk opens the manual file. Befor i would have to install the usb manual open to see files. then click the unlock file. that askes for permission to run the unlocker. that would close then i would have to go back to the files and open the manual. It would say corrupted and I would have to try and open it again until it finally opened. now i put the disk in it automatically asks for permission to unlock the pdf i click it and the manual automatically opens up. It now will do everything too. I can save pdfs of the manual and print. THANK YOU
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote