The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 04-21-2014, 01:06 PM   #1
TexasBoy210

Drives: 2014 LEXUS IS F SPORT
Changing my order ????

Okay so I put my order in for my Z51 coupe Thursday they took my deposit and I signed and I tailed a document is there anyway I can make changes to the order thanks and has Anybody ever Dealt with Ancira Chevrolet in San Antonio I hope to get my order pushed through but keep hearing negative things about local dealerships not getting orders to the 2000 status but taking your money
TexasBoy210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 01:49 PM   #2
regguy1

Drives: 2014 Corvette Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasBoy210 View Post
Okay so I put my order in for my Z51 coupe Thursday they took my deposit and I signed and I tailed a document is there anyway I can make changes to the order thanks and has Anybody ever Dealt with Ancira Chevrolet in San Antonio I hope to get my order pushed through but keep hearing negative things about local dealerships not getting orders to the 2000 status but taking your money
Other posts have indicated that you can change your order before it hits 3000 status, Becky should be able to give accurate info
regguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 05:12 PM   #3
GB EB

Drives: 2014 Stingray 2LT/Z51
not all local dealers suck and not all forum dealers are great.

I've read plenty of negative reviews for some forum dealers

and

I had a great experience with my local dealer (Milton FL).

e.b.

*TROPHY RECIPIENT - GREATEST SHOW ON TURF 9/11/11*
*1ST PLACE MODERN MUSCLE - CORONADO SPEED FESTIVAL 9/23/11*
*AWARD OF EXCELLENCE - GOOD GUYS DEL MAR FALL NATIONALS 11/27/11*
*1ST PLACE / '82&UP CAMARO/FIREBIRD- FORT WALTON BEACH FF SHOW 2/16/13*
BUILD THREAD: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120353
GB EB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 11:56 PM   #4
Richardlord

Drives: Dodge Magnum RT Hemi AWD
You can change your order, and certainly at this early point
Richardlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:09 AM   #5
Nate GM
Rand Paul 2016

Drives: Corvette Stingray Z51 2LT
Yes, you can still easily make changes to your order since you are currently at 1100 status.

Whether or not your car will get built depends on whether your dealership has an allocation for a Z51 Corvette. Due to the 50% constraint on Z51 coupes, it doesn't matter if your dealer has an allocation if they do not have an allocation and a constraint quantity specifically for a Z51.

Unfortunately since you are ordering from a small dealership, they will most likely not have a constraint quantity which means that you will be stuck at 1100 status until they start producing 2015's in August and your order is cancelled. Talk to your salesperson and ask them if their allocation is for a Z51 coupe. If not, kindly ask them for your deposit back and purchase a Z51 Stingray from a dealer lot or wait for a 2015 and purchase from a larger dealership. I know that you would rather order the car with all of the options that you want, but unfortunately allocations for Z51 Coupes are beginning to fade away due to high demand and the production and testing of 2015's right around the corner.

Also, keep in mind that there will be another price increase for the start of 2015 Corvette model year. So if price or time is an issue, I would suggest buying a Corvette off a lot.