The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 03-05-2019, 10:21 PM   #1
Boba Fett

Drives: ZL1 1LE (2018), Nissan GT-R (2015)
New Member/Owner (NY)

Sup guys, just bought an 18 ZL1 1LE (6 spd) with 8 miles on her.

Im from a long list of sports cars to include all the best America had to offer with the exception of a C7 ZR1.

I actually got rid of my 2015 GT3 for this ride in an effort to start planning for my retirement in a few years. I did own one Camaro a few years ago - a 2011 SS with bolt ons.

Other toys right now is 2015 GT-R and a Tony Kart .

Question - is there a way to post pics here by browser and not URL?
Boba Fett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2019, 11:30 PM   #2
Blueovalman

Drives: 2012 V6 Camaro 2010 Camaro SS
Thumbs up

Welcome to the Camaro 5 forums. Congratulations on your 18 ZL1 very nice! Post some pics of your 18 ZL1 and 15 GTR if you can I would love to see some pics!! Great call getting rid of the Porsche GT3 you had they are some of the most unreliable over priced vehicles I have ever seen. Do you have any plans for modifications for the 18 ZL1 you purchased??
Old 03-06-2019, 05:33 AM   #3
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Welcome, and YES there is. but first I believe you either have to be here for a week or after a few posts, I can't remember which......BUT THEN, go to the ADVANCED post box......when you are ready to post a picture within your post, look up on the toolbar of the advanced post box and you will see a "PAPERCLIP", click on it and it will open another box with "browse" buttons down the right side. click on the top one and them search YOUR computer and pick the file/pic you want to insert into your post, then click "UPLOAD" button. close that box and you are back at your post box....now to insert the picture in the post, place your cursor at the place you want to insert the pic, and go up to the little down arrow next to the paperclip and click on it and your file is there, click on it and it inserts it where your cursor was. PIECE OF CAKE.

oh and btw.....CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 03-06-2019, 05:39 AM   #4
acammer
GPI Sales Consultant

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS SGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Sup guys, just bought an 18 ZL1 1LE (6 spd) with 8 miles on her.

Im from a long list of sports cars to include all the best America had to offer with the exception of a C7 ZR1.

I actually got rid of my 2015 GT3 for this ride in an effort to start planning for my retirement in a few years. I did own one Camaro a few years ago - a 2011 SS with bolt ons.

Other toys right now is 2015 GT-R and a Tony Kart .

Boba - welcome. Those LT4 cars are no joke - you'll no doubt have a ton of fun with that thing. Where in NY? I'm near Syracuse, we got a few guys scattered all over the area. We like to get together once and a while. You can watch this thread for details. Be good to meet you in person some time!
GPI Max Package 2.0: Brodix BR7 heads/GPI porting, MAX3 cam, ST2116LSR, BSR Max Lift rockers, LS7 LSXR with 103mm TB, Vararam OTR, Mcleod RXT, G-Force/Strange 9" IRS setup with 4.63 gear. 551whp, 11.1@124mph.
Got a question about a GPI product? Feel free to shoot me a message!
acammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 01:38 PM   #5
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
Welcome and congratulations

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 07:13 PM   #6
witenite

Drives: 2010 2SS non RS
Congrats & welcome!
Old 03-06-2019, 09:13 PM   #7
Boba Fett

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueovalman View Post
Welcome to the Camaro 5 forums. Congratulations on your 18 ZL1 very nice! Post some pics of your 18 ZL1 and 15 GTR if you can I would love to see some pics!! Great call getting rid of the Porsche GT3 you had they are some of the most unreliable over priced vehicles I have ever seen. Do you have any plans for modifications for the 18 ZL1 you purchased??
Thank you for the welcome. Ive modded a lot of cars and Im thinking I might just leave this 1 alone to be honest with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Nuke View Post
Welcome, and YES there is. but first I believe you either have to be here for a week or after a few posts, I can't remember which......BUT THEN, go to the ADVANCED post box......when you are ready to post a picture within your post, look up on the toolbar of the advanced post box and you will see a "PAPERCLIP", click on it and it will open another box with "browse" buttons down the right side. click on the top one and them search YOUR computer and pick the file/pic you want to insert into your post, then click "UPLOAD" button. close that box and you are back at your post box....now to insert the picture in the post, place your cursor at the place you want to insert the pic, and go up to the little down arrow next to the paperclip and click on it and your file is there, click on it and it inserts it where your cursor was. PIECE OF CAKE.

oh and btw.....CONGRATS on the ride, and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5/6. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, wives', husbands, girlfriends and boyfriends here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Thank you Sir
Old 03-06-2019, 09:14 PM   #8
Boba Fett

Quote:
Originally Posted by acammer View Post
Boba - welcome. Those LT4 cars are no joke - you'll no doubt have a ton of fun with that thing. Where in NY? I'm near Syracuse, we got a few guys scattered all over the area. We like to get together once and a while. You can watch this thread for details. Be good to meet you in person some time!
Thanks bud Im always willing to meet up with other enthusiasts. Im in the Hudson Valley - Dutchess County.
Old 03-06-2019, 09:15 PM   #9
Boba Fett

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD DAB View Post
Welcome and congratulations
Quote:
Originally Posted by witenite View Post
Congrats & welcome!
Thanks guys.
Old 03-29-2019, 07:18 AM   #10
USCAMARO14

Drives: 2LS 2014
WELCOME!!