The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 03-07-2019, 01:19 PM   #15
Whatnot15

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro ss
I'm thinking about putting the supercharger on the motor, but I have no idea how hard that will be to accomplish. I've also been thinking about getting the ZL1 bumper kit, and possibly a new hood to put on the car as well. Plus I'm trying to decide if I want to go with a different spoiler or not on the car. There's so many options to go with, and really hard to decide where to start off at. I'm thinking more start with the exterior looks of the car, and then possibly move onto the modifications with the motor/transmission. I've also been reading up on the Forza 3-way Exhaust Controller. I'm thinking about maybe installing that on the car as possibly on of the first items. We just have to wait and see what all happens with the car in the future. I'm just really happy to have found this website, as there is so much useful information, and I'm happy that I'm able to learn from other owners different things about these great machines.
Whatnot15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 01:30 AM   #16
Blueovalman

Drives: 2012 V6 Camaro 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whatnot15 View Post
I'm thinking about putting the supercharger on the motor, but I have no idea how hard that will be to accomplish. I've also been thinking about getting the ZL1 bumper kit, and possibly a new hood to put on the car as well. Plus I'm trying to decide if I want to go with a different spoiler or not on the car. There's so many options to go with, and really hard to decide where to start off at. I'm thinking more start with the exterior looks of the car, and then possibly move onto the modifications with the motor/transmission. I've also been reading up on the Forza 3-way Exhaust Controller. I'm thinking about maybe installing that on the car as possibly on of the first items. We just have to wait and see what all happens with the car in the future. I'm just really happy to have found this website, as there is so much useful information, and I'm happy that I'm able to learn from other owners different things about these great machines.
It really depends on what is more important to you and the route you want to take. Exterior cosmetic modifications or performance modifications like a supercharger? Installing a supercharger is very possible I wish I had installed a supercharger when I had the opportunity.
Old 03-08-2019, 08:58 AM   #17
Whatnot15

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueovalman View Post
It really depends on what is more important to you and the route you want to take. Exterior cosmetic modifications or performance modifications like a supercharger? Installing a supercharger is very possible I wish I had installed a supercharger when I had the opportunity.
Well they are both important to me, but I'm most more than likely going to start on the looks side of the coin. Everything I'm wanting to do to dress up the Camaro will be a lot cheaper than doing the performance mods to the motor. Figured go ahead and start there. With the bumper, hood, and spoiler (unless I get carbon fiber) I can do the painting and installation myself there. Mechanical side of the car with there being the computer and everything I just let the mechanic mess around with that stuff. The exterior of the car is going to be 3 parts and that's it. Possibly also changing out the rear tails to the LED tails, and then smoke them. Then again I can put LED bulbs in the tails that are on the car now, and just smoke them out without spending the extra money for a new set. I'll probably start a thread in the car journal section once I actually get going on doing some things to this car.
Whatnot15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2019, 07:19 AM   #18
USCAMARO14

Drives: 2LS 2014
WELCOME!!