The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 02-19-2019, 11:00 AM   #15
DenverTaco07

Drives: 2017 SS 1LE, 2017 Volt, 2013 Pilot
Its quite a lot for a refresh. I like the AT4.
Old 02-19-2019, 11:32 AM   #16
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Nice...been waiting to see this. I think it looks good. Not amazing, but attractive. I'd drive it. At first glance, I wasn't sure if I thought it looked better than the current version, but I've viewed them side by side, and I think I like the 2020 looks fine. But it does appear more utility/truck-ish from the front than the current model does (even in the Denali trim...not just the AT4), which some may not care for.

I'm kind of surprised at the power rating of that re-worked 2.0. The 2.0 option in the 2018/2019 GMC Terrain, which is smaller, is rated slightly higher at 252/260.

Last but not least, are those P/D/R drive switches in the dash. I know people have given them a bad rap, but we have them in our 2018 Terrain, and I like them. It might look a bit funky, but it frees up a lot of space, and functions just fine.
Sounds like they're trying to extract every ounce of efficiency out of that engine (since its a 2L with AFM in a midsize crossover). So that means staying low-boost, because the more power you try to get out of a turbocharged engine the less efficient it becomes with all the other trade-offs you have to make in order to get that power.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote