The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 03-22-2019, 07:24 AM   #1
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Post Delete Spree?

So I went from like 6370 to 6240 overnight recently.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:51 AM   #2
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Odd. From what I can see, the most recent post you've made thats been deleted was just over 2 months ago, and you deleted it yourself. Admin could have set a sub-forum to not contribute to postcount, but I'm not sure why Tran would have. Thats normally done to combat postwhoring, and we haven't had problems with that in a very long time. Even less likely is a few threads that you've heavily participated in a long time ago (but not recently) got deleted.

Are you aware of any particular threads that you've made dozens of posts in? I could check those to see if anything has changed with them.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:22 PM   #3
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Odd. From what I can see, the most recent post you've made thats been deleted was just over 2 months ago, and you deleted it yourself. Admin could have set a sub-forum to not contribute to postcount, but I'm not sure why Tran would have. Thats normally done to combat postwhoring, and we haven't had problems with that in a very long time. Even less likely is a few threads that you've heavily participated in a long time ago (but not recently) got deleted.

Are you aware of any particular threads that you've made dozens of posts in? I could check those to see if anything has changed with them.
Not at the top of my head but i do know you guys have deleted heavy ex-vendor threads in the past when the vendor fee lapses could be that. I'm not like mad or anything just curious as to what may have been deleted.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote