Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 07-04-2013, 12:11 AM   #15
narphenal

Drives: Coming Soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleancoupe View Post
[IMG][/IMG]
Man, I've been back and forth between AGM and the Summit White for days now. You just made my decision that much more difficult.
narphenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:36 AM   #16
newb

Drives: 2013 1LE
The 1LE in AGM is the perfect blend of flat black and color. The AGM color shifts do much in the sun it is amazing. If you like dark cars you will love AGM!
It's a Dingledarm. It's there to dampen side fumbling. If your marzelvanes fumble too much they can cause total protonic reversal. It gets ugly from there. This is really the biggest problem with the new Camaro. That and the tri-pronged blivot.

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:45 AM   #17
narphenal

Drives: Coming Soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
The 1LE in AGM is the perfect blend of flat black and color. The AGM color shifts do much in the sun it is amazing. If you like dark cars you will love AGM!
I love dark cars(all my cars have been black), but living in the desert, I hate keeping them clean!
narphenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 12:49 AM   #18
HighMtnSS

Drives: '13 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE, 1 of 139
Agreed...the AGM is an awesome color, especially in 1LE attire!
HighMtnSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 02:39 AM   #19
newb

Quote:
Originally Posted by narphenal View Post
I love dark cars(all my cars have been black), but living in the desert, I hate keeping them clean!
It definitely hides dirt better than black yet looks black at night. I love mine!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It's a Dingledarm. It's there to dampen side fumbling. If your marzelvanes fumble too much they can cause total protonic reversal. It gets ugly from there. This is really the biggest problem with the new Camaro. That and the tri-pronged blivot.

Delivered 21 Jan 2013

newb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:49 AM   #20
Cleancoupe

Drives: 18 ZL1 1LE
I originally wanted the AGM then started seeing pictures of the SW & started second guessing myself. I drove up to NC because the dealer had both of those colors in stock & soon as I seem the AGM my mind was made up. The SW is nice because of the contrast, but the AGM makes the car look so bad ass & steathly
Cleancoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 07:54 AM   #21
Irishblackcoffee

Drives: 13 1LE GBE M6, 12 VR M6 #872
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
I didn't think we had electronic magnetic suspension?

We don't. Only the ZL1 does. Dumb sales person. Learn your cars.
Old 07-04-2013, 09:27 AM   #22
schecter7

Drives: 2013 Black 2SS 1LE
That's a pretty good deal. I got mine from Autonation/Champion. I'd highly recommend them.

By the way, when I was checking out a 1LE at Henna Chevy, the sales guy claimed that 1LE has a carbon fiber hood
schecter7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:32 AM   #23
dare8601

I had received a call from my salesman at the dealership about the 1LE saying it is a great car and sounds great and got to take a look at it...I read everything about the car during the day and when I got off work to test drive the car, the salesman said you prob. know more about this car than I do..well yes I do of a matter of fact. I had to provide my knowledge about the car to the salesman and educate him...needless to say it only took a short test drive to make up my mind..I know that there are a lot of models but if your going to sell a car you better know all about it...IMO...
dare8601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:43 AM   #24
DeeBlayer

Drives: 2013 ZL1 coupe manual victory red
Quote:
Originally Posted by schecter7 View Post

By the way, when I was checking out a 1LE at Henna Chevy, the sales guy claimed that 1LE has a carbon fiber hood

Mine told me that the hood was painted flat black. For an extra $500 he was willing to throw in a bag of unicorn farts. Anything to make a sale.
DeeBlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 02:15 AM   #25
RonnieG

Drives: 2013 AGM 1LE/2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
This. I wanted black when i was first looking for a camaro.. They had an AGM on the lot that just came in a week ago with my main req's.. Manual and sunroof.. needing a car badly to replace my 98 accord hobbling across town, i wasnt feeling waiting out a black one.. it was my 3rd choice behind Black and CRT..
after they washed it that night i thought it could pass as a metallic black.. and seeing it in the sun the next day erased any doubts.. i wouldn't take any other color over it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeBlayer View Post
Mine told me that the hood was painted flat black.
yeah i got the same when i asked to order one.. Asked them about painting it AGM along with the spoiler she quoted me at $800..

Quote:
Originally Posted by schecter7 View Post
That's a pretty good deal. I got mine from Autonation/Champion. I'd highly recommend them.

Terrible.. I'd much rather a salesman tell me they honestly don't know than spit out bs..

kinda makes me wanna go hidden pocket cam on these dealerships
RonnieG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 04:35 AM   #26
CrystalRedTintcoat

Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE NPP GBE
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornerspeed92 View Post
I didn't think we had electronic magnetic suspension?
We don't. The salesman was clueless. They say anything.
CrystalRedTintcoat is offline   Reply With Quote