Old 04-27-2017, 07:15 AM   #15
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
WOW!! WOW!!

So initially the dealership thought the car wouldn't arrive for about a week or two. Then they said it'll be here by Wednesday. So today they called me and said it was already there and that it is ready for me to pick it up. So I went, gave it a good ole test drive, and brought her home. And wow man, what an unbelievable car this thing is. The power it has is amazing. I have never owned anything even close to it!! Here is my review...

My first drive was in the rain, lol!! And this thing just hugged the road and did not give up. Never lost grip, nothing. Of course I didn't plant my foot in it. But I did do some spirited driving and it never lost it's balance. On the ride home at 70-80 mph she just had such control. This car inspires such confidence and begs you to drive it hard and fast. How you can drive a 650 hp/tq in wet weather without soo much as even a slip is unbelievable. It just has such control and manners. But that pedal, under it, is a monster...a well dressed, polite, monster!!

That engine paired up with that 10 speed trans is just out of this world. At virtually any speed, mash the throttle even slightly and it wants to take off. From a light it can either behave or go insane. The steering is tight but not overpowering. The brakes will get things under control in no time. And it handles like it is on rails. I hear that the 1LE version of the ZL1 handles even better. To be honest, if it does, the I can only imagine...because this car handles like a dream.

Interior noise levels, well, besides the exhaust, are minimal if you ask me. The interior is cozy and intimate. Everything you need is right there. And it is easy to learn. Some cars take a good amount of time learning how to use their features. This thing is simple and easy to use. Yet it has lots of features. Enough that you will never get bored driving it. If you do get bored in it, then just mash that pedal, lol!!

I gotta say, this is a very well built, well thought out, nice, powerful, safe, comfortable vehicle. I am an enthusiast. But even a brand loyalist would have to appreciate such a magnificent machine. Oh...sorry to end this soo abruptly...the road is calling me and I've been typing too much. I didn't buy this to type about it...going out for a drive...sorry to cut my review short. I'll be back when my gas tank is on E, lol!!
Old 04-27-2017, 08:12 AM   #16
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
Here are some pics at last!!
Attached Images

BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:14 AM   #17
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
And here are a bunch more!!
Attached Images

BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:27 AM   #18
Tourenwagen

Drives: 2SS
Congrats man, shes freakin beautiful! I love everything except the choice of beer lol

Curious on two things.. Which dealership, and what were your impressions of them?

Also what does insurance in NJ look like for a ZL1? I know there are a lot of variables but just tfrying to get an idea without actually calling my insurance company just yet.
Tourenwagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 08:56 AM   #19
nancygrl
雪の玉

Drives: '22 Z71 RST Silverado
Congrats looks awesome
nancygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:25 AM   #20
jdasnt3

Drives: 18 Silverado 1500
I wondered how the carbon insert would look on a black car, and it is amazing! Congrats on your ZL1!!!
Old 04-27-2017, 11:05 AM   #21
Raven87
C'mon- really?

Drives: Looking for a ZL1
Gorgeous car! Congratulations - I definitely love that car in black.
2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE Black #3805 - SOLD
Raven87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 11:16 AM   #22
trident
No Hope

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Black Coupe, 2017 Z06,
It is FN beautiful. Congratulations and safe driving in Jersey.
trident is offline   Reply With Quote