The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 06-28-2016, 04:15 PM   #1
ender2664
Account Suspended

Drives: 2016 2SS
Anaheim ducks

How do ducks fans or any hockey fans for that matter feel annoy the coaching change?
ender2664 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 01:45 PM   #2
FrostySS

Drives: 2018 Redline Edition 2SS
I'm not a Ducks fan but a big hockey fan. Boudreau is a loser in big games. Sure, he has a ton of division titles but I think he's gotten out of the 1st round only 4 or 5 times in his career? Not to mention 4 straight Game 7 losses, AT HOME...with a team that is as talented as the Ducks that's unacceptable.
2018 Redline Edition 2SS- A8, NPP, MRC, Recaro seats, ECS Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, cat deletes, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts Drake Muscle Car wicker bill, Adams Polishes Ceramic Coating

2010 Infiniti G37x Sedan for the DD.
FrostySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 01:59 PM   #3
ender2664
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostySS View Post
I'm not a Ducks fan but a big hockey fan. Boudreau is a loser in big games. Sure, he has a ton of division titles but I think he's gotten out of the 1st round only 4 or 5 times in his career? Not to mention 4 straight Game 7 losses, AT HOME...with a team that is as talented as the Ducks that's unacceptable.
I believe He got fired.
Last year there was a lot of talent but they turned over 50% of their roster in less than a year. I believe the reason they got as far as they did was because of him and had they kept him this year would be a cup year for the ducks.
Old 07-07-2016, 02:00 PM   #4
FrostySS

Drives: 2018 Redline Edition 2SS
I respectfully disagree, he's not a big game coach, never has been. Being a Flyers fan I got to see a lot of him when he was the coach of the Caps...same story there too...he never won the big games.
2018 Redline Edition 2SS- A8, NPP, MRC, Recaro seats, ECS Novi 1500 tuned by EFX, cat deletes, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, GM STB, smoked ZL1 3rd brake light, Xpel XR Black 35% tint all around, Street Scene front splitter, C7 Carbon ZL1 side skirts Drake Muscle Car wicker bill, Adams Polishes Ceramic Coating

2010 Infiniti G37x Sedan for the DD.
FrostySS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 02:11 PM   #5
ender2664
Account Suspended

Quote:
I respectfully disagree, he's not a big game coach, never has been. Being a Flyers fan I got to see a lot of him when he was the coach of the Caps...same story there too...he never won the big games.
I love hockey and follow the ducks closely. That being said I do not know much about coaching and anything besides being on the ice. I stopped playing in my young teens. I think it is a mistake he is gone, but also know that the people that analyze him and have decision making power know far more than me.
But if the ducks suck next year I will scream from my soap box "I told you so!"
^jk
Old 07-08-2016, 07:33 AM   #6
CamaroIOM12
Jim

Drives: 2013 2SS Camaro Convertible
Quote:
I agree with you on the fact that he is not a big game coach, but the Caps aren't a big game team either.