The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 07-16-2021, 12:59 AM   #1
Chef-j

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS
Used price

I have noticed big used car dealers and few dealers dropping their prices. Four months of non stop raising used car prices, maybe its time to going down slowly. Prices still set high than average. We will see next 6 months.
Attached Images

Old 07-16-2021, 07:38 PM   #2
Envious_Ivy1LE

Drives: Krypton Green V6 1LE
idk if I'd lump those Chevy SS in there lol they've been consistently asking dumb money for those (especially the manuals)

we're definitely in the decline though. I'd be willing to bet... since I visited a couple dealers who claimed a best month ever... anyone who was willing to buy in this overpriced market has.. anyone looking is on the fence about if they'd rather just wait
Envious_Ivy1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2021, 11:37 PM   #3
Chef-j

Drives: 2018 Camaro 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Envious_Ivy1LE View Post
idk if I'd lump those Chevy SS in there lol they've been consistently asking dumb money for those (especially the manuals)

we're definitely in the decline though. I'd be willing to bet... since I visited a couple dealers who claimed a best month ever... anyone who was willing to buy in this overpriced market has.. anyone looking is on the fence about if they'd rather just wait
Hahah SS with manual is very hard to find but its getting old for sure.
Old 07-26-2021, 12:28 PM   #4
JK001

Drives: ZHP, Alfa 4C, RAM, X5, 17SS1LE-sold
Sooner than later there will be some very very overpriced used cars sitting on dealer lots....well, they have been on the lots for a while, but people have been buying them like crazy. What I mean to say is the dealers are definitely realizing the tight rope the current used market is- still need to maintain inventory and buy high and sell high, but if they buy a vehicle now and it doesn't sell, they will be in the red badly
JK001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 04:17 PM   #5
xstuntman

Drives: 2012 Victory Red LFX
I believe folks are watching the inflation and just stopping the spending until the pendulum swings the other way. Numbers this week are showing a large slowdown in the housing market too.
2018 SS wheels, red Heritage grille, actual driving lights, ZL1 strut tower brace, GM Performance billet aluminum fuel door, front grille Bowtie delete, painted red rotors and calipers, 1/4 window American Flags, splash guards, AEM dry panel air filter.
xstuntman is offline   Reply With Quote