Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 11-27-2016, 10:34 AM   #1
Grüne Hölle 1LE

Drives: 14 Z/28 #347
Thank you JPSS

I have been thinking of adding a bigger engine oil cooler for some time now, I just did not like any of my previous attempts putting a oil cooler setup together.

The main thing that I wanted was a solution that could really cool down my oil on the track, and if possible shave off some weight as well.
Right from the first time I talked to Pete, it was clear that JPSS can provide the perfect setup for me.

So fast forward a few days

I am packing my wife, she loves road trips and off we go ... Fort Myers FL to Martinsville VA!
My first road trip in the Z/28 which does not end with me driving on a racetrack

I was planning to stay a few days and give the guys plenty of time to get my wish list done.

Needless to say I didn't even have enough time to visit the Speedway because they got everything done so fast.
It's always emotional to see my cars being torn apart but this time it was even more special because it happened in the exact same spot which was used for #67 Buddy Arrington.

I have been to racecar shops all over Europe with my cars. Austria, Germany, Switzerland, ...
And I have to say JPSS is right up there when it comes to experience, skill level, knowledge, passion, character and timeliness

A big thanks to Pete, TJ, Brad, Lee, Noah and Trevor
Attached Images

Grüne Hölle 1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2016, 11:15 AM   #2
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
You just made my day. Thank you for the kind words and welcome to the JPSS Family.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 10:05 PM   #3
600hp-lpe

Drives: 2010
Yes - Pete at JPSS has been helping me spend my money for a few years now..
and I wouldn't have it any other way. Always top quality merchandise, excellent customer service, and the best advice you can get!

-Dan
600hp-lpe is offline   Reply With Quote