Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-02-2023, 07:31 PM   #1
SummitWhite11

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
Intruder in the garage

Found an intruder in my garage the other day due to the recent hurricane passing through. I’ve never felt so violated before….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.
SummitWhite11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 07:32 PM   #2
SummitWhite11

ZL1 Appearance package, Flow Master American Thunder Cat Back Exhaust w/ QUAD TIPS, K&N Typhoon CAI, Ported VMAX TB, OEM GM Brembo Brakes Package w/ Hawks Carbon Ceramic Pads, Night Owl Halo Kit (WIFI), FRONT/REAR Carbon Fiber Wrapped Bowties, Rear Oracle Blue LED Bowtie, Oracle Ghosted Painted Side LED Markers, Silver Side Faded Gills, OEM Satin Camaro Fuel Door, OEM Strut Tower Brace, Detroit Speed Engineering 1.5" Lowering Springs, Koni Orange STR.T Struts, Z28 rear LCA's, Black Magic rear 32" sway bar, 1LE front sway bar w/ DSE end links. Evil Energy Catch Can.
Old 09-02-2023, 07:40 PM   #3
1JEWLDSSRS

Drives: 2011 SS-RS
Looks like he was hanging on for dear life in his pose!! lol. I get those AND the slimey geckos on my Camaro at night when I have the cover off.. And they crap on my Camaro!!
Old 09-02-2023, 07:46 PM   #4
Danial

Drives: 2013 SS/RS, 2015 Camaro SS/RS Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by SummitWhite11 View Post

Ha! Hope it made out ok. Which leads me to MY uninvited frog story. Years ago, when I still lived in Oregon, we had left the front door open on a pleasant spring evening. A few hours later, while laying in bed in the dark, just as I was about to drop off, this damp, spongy thing landed on my face. I just about crapped my pajamas as I grabbed it and flung it away and turned on the light. Turns out it was a spring peeper. Must have come through the front door earlier...hahaha
Old 09-02-2023, 07:49 PM   #5
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danial View Post
Ha! Hope it made out ok. Which leads me to MY uninvited frog story. Years ago, when I still lived in Oregon, we had left the front door open on a pleasant spring evening. A few hours later, while laying in bed in the dark, just as I was about to drop off, this damp, spongy thing landed on my face. I just about crapped my pajamas as I grabbed it and flung it away and turned on the light. Turns out it was a spring peeper. Must have come through the front door earlier...hahaha
Now THAT would have scared the ever lovin crap out of me!! lol..
Old 09-02-2023, 07:49 PM   #6
Danial

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1JEWLDSSRS View Post
Looks like he was hanging on for dear life in his pose!! lol. I get those AND the slimey geckos on my Camaro at night when I have the cover off.. And they crap on my Camaro!!
Geckos are cool! Unless they're inside your beach-front bungalow on Rarotonga in the Cook Islands. My lady friend shrieked when she saw one on the wall above the TV one evening.

Last edited by Danial; 09-02-2023 at 08:28 PM.
Danial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2023, 07:51 PM   #7
Danial

Quote:
Now THAT would have scared the ever lovin crap out of me!! lol..
hahaha It was a rather unpleasant moment.
Old 09-02-2023, 07:52 PM   #8
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Geckos are cool! Unless their inside your beach-front bungalow on Rarotonga in the Cook Islands. My lady friend shrieked when she saw one on the wall above the TV one evening.
Yea, geckos are cool. Sometimes they sneak in the back door and get in the house and I have to chase them around to catch them WITHOUT hurting them and get them out before I find them dried up somewhere.
Old 09-02-2023, 09:07 PM   #9
SummitWhite11

Quote:

I hear ya! And this "pose" was on both sides of the hood and crap they do! I believe I may have burned him off as I drove to St Augustine to work this AM. So far no stink so I think I'm good...

Old 09-02-2023, 09:08 PM   #10
SummitWhite11

Quote:

Oh Jeez! I would've crapped too!

Old 09-02-2023, 09:09 PM   #11
SummitWhite11

Quote:
Yea, geckos are cool. Sometimes they sneak in the back door and get in the house and I have to chase them around to catch them WITHOUT hurting them and get them out before I find them dried up somewhere.

Yup... dried up lizards and frogs just about anywhere in the house you can think of... Florida life...

Old 09-03-2023, 08:08 AM   #12
xstuntman

Drives: 2012 Victory Red LFX
Quote:
Geckos are cool! Unless they're inside your beach-front bungalow on Rarotonga in the Cook Islands. My lady friend shrieked when she saw one on the wall above the TV one evening.
Outside?
Sure.

My dog flew into the bedroom one night in hot pursuit. Just as i woke up and wondered what was going on the darn thing blasted across my face fast enuff to make Junior Johnson proud.

No beds were harmed tho.
2018 SS wheels, red Heritage grille, actual driving lights, ZL1 strut tower brace, GM Performance billet aluminum fuel door, front grille Bowtie delete, painted red rotors and calipers, 1/4 window American Flags, splash guards, AEM dry panel air filter.
xstuntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2023, 10:31 AM   #13
Danial

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstuntman View Post
Outside?
Sure.

My dog flew into the bedroom one night in hot pursuit. Just as i woke up and wondered what was going on the darn thing blasted across my face fast enuff to make Junior Johnson proud.

No beds were harmed tho.
hahaha!
Old 09-03-2023, 10:57 AM   #14
1JEWLDSSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstuntman View Post
Outside?
Sure.

No beds were harmed tho.
Oh boy, that's a good one! lol.