Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > Photos | Videos | Renderings

Bigwormgraphix

Old 12-02-2015, 09:37 AM   #57
BahamaTodd

Drives: 08 Accord V6/M6 / 04 Canyon Z71
Includes the front splitter, side skirts, and rear diffuser. Dealer installed.

As for colors, we know the front splitter comes in black, mosaic black, gray, red, silver, white, and unpainted. I assume its the same for the whole kit. If you want another color you will have to get them painted.
BahamaTodd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 02:57 PM   #58
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Drives: 2016 SS Sedan, 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BahamaTodd View Post
Includes the front splitter, side skirts, and rear diffuser. Dealer installed.

As for colors, we know the front splitter comes in black, mosaic black, gray, red, silver, white, and unpainted. I assume its the same for the whole kit. If you want another color you will have to get them painted.
And the GM website says the SS GFX package also comes with a decklid spoiler but I assume that's incorrect.

http://www.chevrolet.com/ownership/a...tnt=185022:1:0
Create a dramatic, ground-hugging appearance for your Camaro SS with this Ground Effects Package in Mosaic Black Metallic. Includes a decklid spoiler.

I tried to build this on the configurator today and it said the black rally stripes are available on all colors except Mosaic Black. I'm sure a dealer could push it through though. This vehicle is definitely what I'm aiming for.
Eric SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 03:05 PM   #59
camaro1&6

Drives: 67camaro 69Nova C6
[QUOTE=Eric SS;8766691]And the GM website says the SS GFX package also comes with a decklid spoiler but I assume that's incorrect.

Create a dramatic, ground-hugging appearance for your Camaro SS with this Ground Effects Package in Mosaic Black Metallic. Includes a decklid spoiler.

That car is basically what I ordered, I'm going to get the blacked out tail lights when available.
camaro1&6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 03:58 PM   #60
BahamaTodd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric SS View Post
And the GM website says the SS GFX package also comes with a decklid spoiler but I assume that's incorrect.

I tried to build this on the configurator today and it said the black rally stripes are available on all colors except Mosaic Black. I'm sure a dealer could push it through though. This vehicle is definitely what I'm aiming for.
I don't think the system will allow the black stripes with black paint. Since they are factory installed you will probably have to order them separately and have them installed at the dealer.
Old 12-11-2015, 03:34 PM   #61
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Quote:
I don't think the system will allow the black stripes with black paint. Since they are factory installed you will probably have to order them separately and have them installed at the dealer.
I can't even get the part number for the stripes to pop up anywhere and the MSRP doesn't match the stripes available on the configurator.

EDIT: the below is not 100% correct but I still like the idea of buying it separately.

**ALSO** just so people know if they read this thread, the black bowties on this concept are NOT the RPO black bowties that you can add on the configurator. Those bowtie emblems have a silver surround and the MSRP is $135. The bowtie emblems on this car are all black and MSRP is $95 and can be found even cheaper online through GM dealers. Just an FYI so you don't pay more for emblems and are disappointment when your car arrives and they aren't all blacked out like this car. I'm planning on ordering without the RPO black bowties and purchasing the ones that are actually on this car which are available now.
http://www.newgmparts.com/oe-gm/23358104

You can see the difference between the emblems on the Black Concept car and this Mosaic Black car in that thread: http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showpo...2&postcount=24

Also, the GFX kit is available now online through dealers cheaper than the $1,995 MSRP http://www.gmpartsdirect.com/oe-gm/23405630

Last edited by Eric SS; 12-11-2015 at 06:33 PM.
Old 12-11-2015, 04:49 PM   #62
BahamaTodd

The part number for the black with chrome surround RPO bowtie is 23358104. Not sure why the price on the configurator doesn't match the accessory online store.

The border of the emblem on the SEMA car was custom painted black. Along with the SS and CAMARO emblems. You cannot buy it like that. See the * note (Unavailable in color or finish on concept vehicle).

Attached Images

Old 12-11-2015, 05:29 PM   #63
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Quote:
The part number for the black with chrome surround RPO bowtie is 23358104. Not sure why the price on the configurator doesn't match the accessory online store.

The border of the emblem on the SEMA car was custom painted black. Along with the SS and CAMARO emblems. You cannot buy it like that. See the * note (Unavailable in color or finish on concept vehicle).

Thanks for the catch! I'll still order after so I can get it cheaper and paint the borders before they go on the car : )
Old 12-11-2015, 05:35 PM   #64
BahamaTodd

Or just show your dealer the pricing and tell them to match it... and include installation...
Old 12-11-2015, 09:03 PM   #65

Drives: I have a bike.
Quote:
Or just show your dealer the pricing and tell them to match it... and include installation...
lol, good idea.
233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:35 PM   #66
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Quote:
You can do that, but I'm going to black mine out so I'm going to paint them and then install them.
Old 01-02-2016, 11:28 AM   #67
AN0NYM0US

Drives: .
This is the car that made me make an account on Camaro6.com I'm IN LOVE!
AN0NYM0US is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 02:35 PM   #68
drivingagain

Drives: 2015 Tiger XCX,2016 Camaro 1SS,LBZ!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradfordCamaro View Post
It looks like the Spoiler is Only Attached to the Trunk. You can see the gap on the edge of the Spoiler. Maybe the trunk is open? But it would show that no drilling is required to install this, possibly uses the same bolt holes.
The Faux Body seams make it look like it is a 3 piece unit. Or did I not have enough coffee yet?

Need more pictures of it!! Go Back And a huge thank you for the time and effort for all these pictures.

Not sure if anyone noticed. This Blade spoilers has a different part# than the Stock one. (as seen on the white performance camaro)
This is a 3 piece unit. I think the one every one is ordering now is for the 1 piece blade spoiler.
drivingagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 03:48 PM   #69
Eric SS
#becauseracecar

Quote:
Originally Posted by drivingagain View Post
This is a 3 piece unit. I think the one every one is ordering now is for the 1 piece blade spoiler.
No. The one that people are ordering now is a 3 piece unit just like the SEMA cars and they have the same part number. The outside pieces will be glued and sticky taped on per the install manual.
Old 01-28-2016, 09:21 PM   #70
ChocoTaco369
145lb Powerlifter

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS LS3

Ohhh. Why not me?

Tags
black concept, sema 2015