Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Z/28 Forum - Z/28 Specific Topics

Old 07-03-2019, 03:26 PM   #15
hammdo
'It's an experiment'

Drives: [COTW 2/09/15] '11 GPI LSA SC Z/LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercup View Post
note:

Quote:
And while some held out for the sixth-gen Camaro Z28, the waiting game is over – as we have exclusive information suggesting that the sixth-gen Camaro Z28 will never take place.
Note 'suggesting' -- so in other words, still not a guarantee it 'can not' happen.

I'd rather wait and see -- too many things going on to know for sure...

-Don
hammdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:32 PM   #16
1970judge

Drives: 2015 Z/28, 2007 HHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammdo View Post
note:

Note 'suggesting' -- so in other words, still not a guarantee it 'can not' happen.

I'd rather wait and see -- too many things going on to know for sure...

-Don
GM almost never openly says something one way or another, until debut. However, as usual, the answer is right in front of everyones nose. Same thing with the ME vette. The answer was right in front of everyone for years, and I NEVER came across one of these blogs that saw it. But everyone is too busy sharing or oogling over popular instgrammera who claim to have sources or are regurgitating a blogger who claims to have sources. Or some jackass from a car dealer in KY or wherever hes from.

The answers are there, just gotta wade past all the BS first.
1970judge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2019, 05:57 PM   #17
serviceguy

Drives: 2014 Z/28 # 89, 69 Camaro, 2013 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970judge View Post
GM almost never openly says something one way or another, until debut. However, as usual, the answer is right in front of everyones nose. Same thing with the ME vette. The answer was right in front of everyone for years, and I NEVER came across one of these blogs that saw it. But everyone is too busy sharing or oogling over popular instgrammera who claim to have sources or are regurgitating a blogger who claims to have sources. Or some jackass from a car dealer in KY or wherever hes from.

So ? .........What is your prediction 1970judge? 6th Gen Z/28 or not ?
serviceguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2019, 12:58 PM   #18
hjdca

Drives: 2015 Z/28 Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970judge View Post

You have a point. It was clear that the ZL1-1LE was the top of the heap for the Ring, and Mr O. said Z/28's would always be NA, and no NA motor available to compete at the ring without a lot of investment, so, I guess it was obvious ?
hjdca is offline   Reply With Quote