Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 02-22-2012, 08:43 PM   #1
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Thumbs up erk5000 is the man!

Well, FedEx delivered some goodies for GunnyG. A heritage grille, and Eagle Eyes from erk5000 hit the doorstep the other day.

GunnyG: "erk, I got my grille in, we still on for Wednesday? I'm excited as hell."
erk5000: "Hah u wanna do it now?"
GunnyG: "Hell yeah!!! Give me 20 and I'll head over"
erk5000: "Sounds good"

10 minutes after arriving, Da WHALE gets cosmetic surgery. Eagle eyes, heritage grille TBD. Started getting dark, and I was mostly in the way. erk5000, being an electronics wizard did most of the work, now Da WHALE can see better after having lasik surgery to correct her vision.

Thanks erk5000! I owe you one!

Old 02-22-2012, 08:50 PM   #2

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
That looks great, Gunny...the heritage grill will be awesome...love the before and after thing!!!
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:12 PM   #3
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
nice!

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:42 PM   #4
ELA205
SoCal MAYHEM

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS BLK/BLK
That looks sick!! Congrats!
Old 02-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #5
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:46 PM   #6
TCAT

Drives: Has Wheels
Damn!!! Congrats man! That looks so much better. It has to feel nice to get rid of those halogen headlights I tell you. That's the only bad thing about the non-rs.
TCAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #7
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90503 View Post
That looks great, Gunny...the heritage grill will be awesome...love the before and after thing!!!
Thanks Tom! Like I said, he did the hard part. I just got in the way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm17 View Post
nice!
Thanks Trish. Now for my grille in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELA205 View Post
That looks sick!! Congrats!
Thanks bro! I like how it turned out. He switched to OEM RS lights, and hooked me up big time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Baron View Post
That's how I felt driving home last night!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCAT View Post
Damn!!! Congrats man! That looks so much better. It has to feel nice to get rid of those halogen headlights I tell you. That's the only bad thing about the non-rs.
Thanks TCAT. When I bought it, I really wasn't feeling the RS lights. After seeing more and more of them, I started hating the non-RS lights. This was an easy on the wallet upgrade. Yours looks sick with the doors, man. Good job all the way around, bro!
Old 02-22-2012, 10:12 PM   #8
TCAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Thanks Tom! Like I said, he did the hard part. I just got in the way.

Thanks Trish. Now for my grille in the near future.

Thanks bro! I like how it turned out. He switched to OEM RS lights, and hooked me up big time.

That's how I felt driving home last night!

Thanks TCAT. When I bought it, I really wasn't feeling the RS lights. After seeing more and more of them, I started hating the non-RS lights. This was an easy on the wallet upgrade. Yours looks sick with the doors, man. Good job all the way around, bro!
Thanks a ton man! I totally agree, you did it right by going with the projector headlights and halo. It transforms the whole entire car. I hate my halogen headlights and in two weeks those suckers are going bye-bye. Keep up the great mods. I can't wait to see what you do with your car next. Hopefully I'll see you at a meet this summer.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:33 PM   #9
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Thanks a ton man! I totally agree, you did it right by going with the projector headlights and halo. It transforms the whole entire car. I hate my halogen headlights and in two weeks those suckers are going bye-bye. Keep up the great mods. I can't wait to see what you do with your car next. Hopefully I'll see you at a meet this summer.
Next will be the grille next week. Then stripes, T3 ports, and maybe (a big maybe) vertical doors. Hell, if I save up a bit, I might look into that turbo you got. I gotta look at upgrading audio sometime this spring too. I'm gonna be broke at this rate. Oh, we'll definitely meet up bro! All you HT guys are putting it down. I've met MichaelH here in Oside. I check y'all thread every now and then.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:49 PM   #10
TCAT

Bitchin man!!! Holy moly, your car is going to look mean as all hell. I can't wait to see this happen, and watch it transform. Nice pick of mods. We'll definitely meet up someday for sure. If you go with this turbo, you won't regret it, as with many supercharger kits as well. I'd be glad to give you a ride any time you want.
Old 02-22-2012, 10:50 PM   #11
oTToBoT87
Robot in Disguise

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS Transformers Edition M6
Send a message via Yahoo to oTToBoT87
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Next will be the grille next week. Then stripes, T3 ports, and maybe (a big maybe) vertical doors. Hell, if I save up a bit, I might look into that turbo you got. I gotta look at upgrading audio sometime this spring too. I'm gonna be broke at this rate. Oh, we'll definitely meet up bro! All you HT guys are putting it down. I've met MichaelH here in Oside. I check y'all thread every now and then.
If you go with T3 ports let me know where you go. Love to see it on your ride

btw awsome pics

K&N Typhoon CAI, Moroso Catch Can, ZL1 Grill w/ Emblem Pro's Cybertronian SS Badgeing, Autobot Fuel Door, Blue LED Dome Light, AAC Concept Side Markers, License Plate LED, Window Tint
oTToBoT87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:57 PM   #12
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Bitchin man!!! Holy moly, your car is going to look mean as all hell. I can't wait to see this happen, and watch it transform. Nice pick of mods. We'll definitely meet up someday for sure. If you go with this turbo, you won't regret it, as with many supercharger kits as well. I'd be glad to give you a ride any time you want.
When we meet up, you know I'm gonna hold you to that ride. Farthestnorth took me for a few spins in his supercharged beast. He's putting down over 600RWHP. Holy smokes it felt awesome. I definitely got some questions about price, smog, and internals I'll talk to you about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oTToBoT87 View Post
If you go with T3 ports let me know where you go. Love to see it on your ride

btw awsome pics
Thank you! When I get em, my boss is gonna help me cut and put em on. He's a Camaro fanatic, but he's got a toddler and his wife's preggers now. So, she won't let him play. You going to autoX this weekend? Let me know.
Old 02-22-2012, 11:03 PM   #13
fiascoes1
SoCalRaceTeam new-b!

Drives: 2012 ZL1/WHITE/BLACK STRIPE
i thought erk was on the east coast somewhere? he is the man, he was like the first to post this mod up! i learned from his thread when i did mine like a year ago! congrats!
Old 02-23-2012, 12:05 AM   #14
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiascoes1 View Post
i thought erk was on the east coast somewhere? he is the man, he was like the first to post this mod up! i learned from his thread when i did mine like a year ago! congrats!
He used to be in North Carolina. He's a fellow Marine here in SoCal Oceanside now. Cool young dude. Bout 5 minutes away from my house. Dude hooked me up in a major way. Thanks, for the compliment, but it was all him.