Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 01-03-2012, 11:55 PM   #15
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Drives: Which car I have 9 vehicles?
Send a message via MSN to Iroczlover Send a message via Yahoo to Iroczlover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthestnorth View Post
You have got to be kidding me? What is your husbands name? If you are referring to your husband still being one of the cops here?
No my husbands not the cop, but use to be the cops trainer when they worked together here at mcChord.

just put it this way, The cop is ex Navy now air force Reserves & carries BIG GUNS

I am not a man I have boobies.
Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Current current list lol 2006 Silverado 2500hd.
Iroczlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:04 AM   #16
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
As in 50 caliber or arms big guns?
Old 01-04-2012, 12:10 AM   #17
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
As in 50 caliber or arms big guns?
as in he trains the swat teams & is a range master for most of the cops through out washington state

Cars are like women, If you treat her rough shes going to complain & you will hear about it. If you treat her right she will purrrrrrrrrrrrr
Current cars owned , 72 Skylark vert,86 fiero GT Sold , 87 Iroc-z (sold), 90 Vette Vert SOLD , 95 Z28, 99 Silverado K1500 Totaled, 2010 CGM Camaro 2ss/rs (had to sell & I hate it ) ,2012 Cruze LT repoed.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:19 AM   #18
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Okay gotcha! I was just with a few people on New Years and a third party i was with on New Years got loud and let the f Bomb fly and they called the cops so we all had to leave. I was laughing at the whole situation because my buddy got thrown out of a bar for cussing. That in my mind is absolutely the funniest thing i have ever heard and i drink once maybe twice a year and never frequent bars. I just thought bars were places where people drink and let off a little steam and let loose?
Cop i could see was a little upset because i really thought it was funny they threw him out for cursing?
Old 01-04-2012, 01:47 AM   #19
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Hmmm. Camaros, hot wings, and guns...

Where I'm from that's called a really good party!
With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 12:46 PM   #20
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Quote:
Gunny, i also moved back after i retired 4 months ago. I live here in Oak Harbor and am also ex Navy. Definitely go out for a beer and some Hotwings? Love me some Hotwings. I leave on the 19th to Hawaii for my 15th anniversary but we could sure have a beer or two?
Let me know!
OK, great. I'm sure I'll be free the evening of the 16th. Have to work pretty early the rest of the week though. I'll let you know when I make it. Your COTW is really nice. I bet it took a lot of work...and money!!!
Old 01-04-2012, 01:21 PM   #21
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
OK, great. I'm sure I'll be free the evening of the 16th. Have to work pretty early the rest of the week though. I'll let you know when I make it. Your COTW is really nice. I bet it took a lot of work...and money!!!
Yes it did, never have enough money for everything i want to do but well worth it in my opinion. Also let me know and ill keep an eye out or just pm your cell number and ill reciprocate!
Old 01-04-2012, 01:27 PM   #22
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Also Gunny, you have your garage pictures posted incorrectly, you need to create a photo album with these photos in them! By the way very nice Black Out Camaro!

Name:  user53582_pic69688_1323464730.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  170.5 KB

Name:  user53582_pic69689_1323465038.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  147.6 KB

Name:  user53582_pic69690_1323471910.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  206.6 KB
Old 01-04-2012, 03:52 PM   #23
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Also Gunny, you have your garage pictures posted incorrectly, you need to create a photo album with these photos in them! By the way very nice Black Out Camaro!

Attachment 321154

Attachment 321155

Attachment 321156
Thanks brother. I just joined this thing a month ago. I left mine stock for two years, mostly driving my VW. Sold that, and did a few modest mods. Wheels, rotors, lowered, AirAid intake, MagnaFlow exhaust. I have a non-RS, so I gotta do a halo and HID conversion when I get back from Whidbey. I might not mess with headers though. SMOG requirements here in Cali are brutal.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:12 PM   #24
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Thanks brother. I just joined this thing a month ago. I left mine stock for two years, mostly driving my VW. Sold that, and did a few modest mods. Wheels, rotors, lowered, AirAid intake, MagnaFlow exhaust. I have a non-RS, so I gotta do a halo and HID conversion when I get back from Whidbey. I might not mess with headers though. SMOG requirements here in Cali are brutal.
I will look around here on the site but there are headers now that are legal in California!
Old 01-04-2012, 06:26 PM   #25
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
I will look around here on the site but there are headers now that are legal in California!
American Racing has a set of shorties that are CA legal. Might check those out. I'm still waiting for AirAid CAI to pass CARB. Shouldn't be a problem since I won't have to SMOG until 2016.
Old 01-04-2012, 11:01 PM   #26
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Yeah that's who makes em, you have 5 or 6 years before your car needs to go through smog correct? Buy a new Camaro in 5 more years!
Old 01-04-2012, 11:07 PM   #27
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Quote:
Yeah that's who makes em, you have 5 or 6 years before your car needs to go through smog correct? Buy a new Camaro in 5 more years!
Yeah, won't have to until 2016. I'm retiring this year, so that'll cut my income by 1/3. Not sure if a new car will be in the plans. But, I'm gonna try and talk my wife into it.
Old 01-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #28
Iroczlover
The Krazzy bytch

Quote:
Yeah, won't have to until 2016. I'm retiring this year, so that'll cut my income by 1/3. Not sure if a new car will be in the plans. But, I'm gonna try and talk my wife into it.
hey if you like it up here, you can just move up here, Some counties in this state dont have smog testing yet lol. I live in one of those counties lol.