Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

Phastek Performance

Old 01-05-2018, 12:59 AM   #15
ninetres

Drives: Crush ZLE M6 | 2000 Corvette FRC
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSurfer Fifty View Post
Maybe they should spend some efforts to market the car better. Everyone, wether you are a “car enthusiast” or not associate muscle with the Challenger and Chargers. Chrysler commercials show their vehicles in motion and try to show excitement. Chevy is enamored with showing their vehicle coming out of boxes or stacking contraption and trying to appeal to awards and ratings.

Awards and rating don’t translate to muscle, or sports, any type of vehicle enthusiast. GM has to market differently if they want to grow the market because they are losing compared to the other domestic and foreign competitors. A choice to buy a camaro or mustang or MSeries BMW or Hellcat is based on passion and feeling, not being reasonable.
100% agree.
ninetres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:42 PM   #16
rburke76

Drives: garnet red
not selling camaro

Maybe its time for the Camaro to go. I have a 2017 Camaro LT and I love it. It is great. For me. I love the styling, history and power. Its 2 door and it suits me fine. But that being said, The back seats are worthless. I cannot take my parents and friends in the car and drive to the beach like the challenger and mustang can. The Camaro needs more color options: orange, green metallic, brown metallic, maroon, etc…The price point is too high. They need a stripped down base V8 for $29,995 to $ 32,000. The Camaro produces too much emotion. Who cares anymore Camaro or mustang? I don’t. The Challenger sells because of its commercials, (marketing) affordability, and heritage. Plus your wife and friends or kids can jump in the challenger in the back seat and you drive to the beach. Bring back the 2 door Chevelle, 114 inch wheelbase, no visibility issues, full back seat, decent trunk space, and have plenty of engine and color options, and have a stripped, not equipped V8 for $29,995…Then you’ll sell 100,000 of them a year no problem!

Read more: http://gmauthority.com/blog/2018/01/...#ixzz53LBQi7qp
rburke76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 01:56 PM   #17
AZCamaroFan
Camaro6 2016-2018

Drives: sometimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by rburke76 View Post
Maybe its time for the Camaro to go.
pretty sure i can speak for everyone else here and say no.
AZCamaroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 06:19 PM   #18
1slowssm6

Drives: 2016 1ss m6 Camaro
1.the camaro doesnt need to go. 2. the mustang backseat is just as worthless and useless as the camaro,the challenger is the only one with a decent backseat,and a 4100lb weight to go with it.
1slowssm6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 08:31 PM   #19
CamaroBody

Drives: Hyper Blue 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetres View Post
100% agree.
I want to make a Camaro commercial!!!

Mods:
XPEL - Hood, Bumper, Headlights, & Side Mirrors
JWM - Side Markers
ZL1 Addons - Deluxe Rock Guards & Red Lift Pads