The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 04-07-2020, 12:52 PM   #29
PoorMansCamaro

Drives: Really Slow
Bucs have a new uniform. They look much better.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:09 PM   #30
BMR Sales

Drives: Race Car
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Bucs have a new uniform. They look much better.
Pretty Much a return to the Super Bowl Unis! Thank God, the Alarm Clock Numbers are gone!

BMR Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 06:35 AM   #31
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
NFL has approved "Virtual Workouts". WTH is that? I can log into a virtual gym and virtual bench press and train? If that's the case, I may be virtually good enough to be signed and play.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2020, 04:12 PM   #32
mickss

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS-M6 67 Chevelle Wgn
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
NFL has approved "Virtual Workouts". WTH is that? I can log into a virtual gym and virtual bench press and train? If that's the case, I may be virtually good enough to be signed and play.
Sure, why not! Maybe the Nfl could do what NASCAR is doing using IRacing virtual "Replacement Series" of races featuring real NASCAR drivers. The NFL could use Madden Football using real head coaches or QB`s...........I`M KIDDING!!! NASCAR virtual racing sucks and so would NFL virtual football, but it would be interesting to watch if I really needed to get my sports fix! Just don`t do a Kyle Larson playing a video game!
https://www.pcgamer.com/nascar-drive...n-online-race/
mickss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 03:00 PM   #33
PoorMansCamaro

Gronk wants to come back, but as a Buc
Old 04-21-2020, 03:48 PM   #34
PoorMansCamaro

Trade pending: Gronk and 7th rnd pick for bucs 4th rnd
Old 04-21-2020, 04:23 PM   #35
BMR Sales

Done! Physical Passed!
Old 04-22-2020, 08:48 AM   #36
Mydivorcegift
Future Mopar Owner

Drives: 2011, 2SS/RS, Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
Done! Physical Passed!
Your team should be good this year. Looking at it might be the best group of weapons Brady has ever had.

Not familiar with them a lot so maybe you can tell me how’s the O line?

2011 Camaro SS/RS Synergy-1 of 255-Sold
You will be missed but you are in good hands!

2019 Challenger Hellcat
B5, Redeye, Widebody
Mydivorcegift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 02:55 PM   #37
Domangue418

Drives: 2013 camaro SS
They will be a bust like the eagles and Cleveland did the year they went all in with too many superstars. in the end GO SAINTS!!!!!!
Domangue418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 03:34 PM   #38
BMR Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mydivorcegift View Post
Your team should be good this year. Looking at it might be the best group of weapons Brady has ever had.

Not familiar with them a lot so maybe you can tell me how’s the O line?
LT - Donovan Smith, Giant of a Guy, probably Top 15 at the position. Signed to a pretty big contract last year after his Rookie Deal expired. Fans hate him, but he doesn't miss games. Best Ability is Availability

LG - Ali Marpet Top 5 at the position. Has played RG, Center and now LG. Solid, Dependable. Donovan Smith's Best Friend

C - Ryan Jenson - Big Ginger, Free Agent Pick Up a two years ago, one of the Highest Paid C's, Nasty Streak. His 1st year he was so-so, last year picked it up.

RG - Alex Cappa, Hippy Dude from Northern California, Small College Guy, they tried him at Right Tackle (where he needs to be), moved to RG and is pretty good with lots of room for improvement & growth

RT - Probably where we spend our 1st Rd pick tonight on one of the Big Four Tackles. We signed Joe Haeg in Free Agency ( I think he has started 25-30 games for the Colts), but I think he will be our Depth Tackle. Our Long Term RT is Demar Dotson, who is a HUGE Human Being. He is a Free Agent, but he is 33, declining quickly. Might be re-signed on the Cheap for Depth.

We now have SIX Tight Ends on the Roster, 3 that would start for 90% of the Teams in the League and 2 more that would start for some teams. Gotta think that we are Trading OJ Howard or Cam Brate tonight or tomorrow

Go Bucs!
Old 04-24-2020, 01:37 PM   #39
PoorMansCamaro

Miami has potentially the best QB in the AFC East. Not sure he starts right away. But I’m an board f and excited for the future
Old 04-24-2020, 02:57 PM   #40
BMR Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoorMansCamaro View Post
Miami has potentially the best QB in the AFC East. Not sure he starts right away. But I’m an board f and excited for the future
well the competition isn't tough with Stidham, Darnell (Gase will ruin him) and Allen being the adversaries. it could be argued that FitzMagic is better than those guys!
Old 04-24-2020, 03:02 PM   #41
BMR Sales

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMR Sales View Post
LT - Donovan Smith, Giant of a Guy, probably Top 15 at the position. Signed to a pretty big contract last year after his Rookie Deal expired. Fans hate him, but he doesn't miss games. Best Ability is Availability

LG - Ali Marpet Top 5 at the position. Has played RG, Center and now LG. Solid, Dependable. Donovan Smith's Best Friend

C - Ryan Jenson - Big Ginger, Free Agent Pick Up a two years ago, one of the Highest Paid C's, Nasty Streak. His 1st year he was so-so, last year picked it up.

RG - Alex Cappa, Hippy Dude from Northern California, Small College Guy, they tried him at Right Tackle (where he needs to be), moved to RG and is pretty good with lots of room for improvement & growth

RT - Probably where we spend our 1st Rd pick tonight on one of the Big Four Tackles. We signed Joe Haeg in Free Agency ( I think he has started 25-30 games for the Colts), but I think he will be our Depth Tackle. Our Long Term RT is Demar Dotson, who is a HUGE Human Being. He is a Free Agent, but he is 33, declining quickly. Might be re-signed on the Cheap for Depth.

No way Demar is back now

We now have SIX Tight Ends on the Roster, 3 that would start for 90% of the Teams in the League and 2 more that would start for some teams. Gotta think that we are Trading OJ Howard or Cam Brate tonight or tomorrow

Go Bucs!
Drafted (more like Stole) the best O Tackle in the class in Tristan Wirfs - Incredible Athlete, 4 Sport Athlete in HS ( All-State in FB, Wrestling and Track & Field)

https://youtu.be/u9wDTuWFCLc
Old 04-24-2020, 08:57 PM   #42
PoorMansCamaro

True that! Lmao