Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

Bigwormgraphix

Thread Closed

Old 05-01-2018, 08:22 PM   #407
C7 Carbon

Drives: Camaro
Thanks again for your orders, we greatly appreciate it
Old 05-02-2018, 11:44 AM   #408
11bravoss

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Any tall uprights shipping yet?
Old 05-02-2018, 02:09 PM   #409
C7 Carbon

First tall upright sets are being completed and we'll start shipping them soon. Tracking numbers will be provided as soon as each order is out the door. Thanks again!
Old 05-03-2018, 02:24 PM   #410
C7 Carbon

PMs replied
Old 05-05-2018, 12:55 PM   #411
C7 Carbon

PMs replied
Old 05-07-2018, 03:34 PM   #412
C7 Carbon

Thanks again for your orders, we greatly appreciate your business!
Old 05-07-2018, 04:13 PM   #413
Yellow6thGen
18 ZL1 A10 Convertible

Drives: White ZL1 Convertible
C7 I’ve given you more than a week to reply to your issue of communication about your wing that so-called fit the Convertibles. Well, I emailed called and you return my call basically going to BBB to file a complaint to this $800.00+ wing that bolts didn’t come close to matching up, and it leaves 4 holes in my trunk that your people communicated over the phone and in email about the wing fitting the Convertible as a bolt on. Sure it bolts on with a lot of rework on my end and leaving two water intrusion holes on the outside posts... I’m not happy you chose to ignor my offer to help fix this issue vs telling me we’ll ship it back after waiting 5+ months for it only to receive the below picks and now estimate of 1K of body work to make it perfect fit like your team told me.... I’m not really sorry doing this as it’s ending up like other vendors here not answering the hard questions on the requirements when you truly have no clue... The design of the Convertible has not changed with the radio antennas installed in the factory wings, it’s been that way on the current model, since the 2016 came out and that I owned before my 18... Oh you might want to train your staff with the facts before you tell us to spend the money and get cheep engineering as I told you on the phone.... You offered to have me ship the wing back for a refund with 4 days before the DUB show? And have 10 holes in my car. Heck everyone please look at the pictures and decide for yourself. Yes it is a Convertible and yes it’s a 2018 ZL1 and not cheep by any means, so why would you offer to mess up my convertible more by returning it verses fixing the issue you said I would never have! I’ve taken the pictures, sent them to you and only have talked good about you until your actions to this consumer were just so out of line, it was rediculass. Go to a show with 10 holes, no wing, and no seals to prevent any water intrusion to enter the trunk..and you expect me to be happy.... So no I’m not happy, I am happy my jury rigging the install worked and I went to the show and won my class.... Yes 1st Place in Domestic class... so please everyone take a look at these pics and tell me this would work if you were a consumer, a corvette owner..??? I’ll see if I can get pictures of what looks like Demples in the top of wing as well as scratch on winglet.... I thought it was wrapped good but oh well. Why different bolts installed some painted some not? Now GM gaskets included? Oh that’s right 4-9 days from dealer maybe.... Very disappointing...

If anyone wants video of this I have and will share it please pm me with email address I can’t get it to upload...I guess I could put on YouTube...

2018 ZL1 Convertible A10 @ Kooks R&D.
Old 05-07-2018, 06:20 PM   #414
11bravoss

Makes me wonder about my order since the only answer they ever give is "soon" instead of just saying 1 week or 1 month. I would just rather know then play a guessing game with "soon" they will ship.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:52 PM   #415
C7 Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow6thGen View Post
C7 I’ve given you more than a week to reply to your issue of communication about your wing that so-called fit the Convertibles. Well, I emailed called and you return my call basically going to BBB to file a complaint to this $800.00+ wing that bolts didn’t come close to matching up, and it leaves 4 holes in my trunk that your people communicated over the phone and in email about the wing fitting the Convertible as a bolt on. Sure it bolts on with a lot of rework on my end and leaving two water intrusion holes on the outside posts... I’m not happy you chose to ignor my offer to help fix this issue vs telling me we’ll ship it back after waiting 5+ months for it only to receive the below picks and now estimate of 1K of body work to make it perfect fit like your team told me.... I’m not really sorry doing this as it’s ending up like other vendors here not answering the hard questions on the requirements when you truly have no clue... The design of the Convertible has not changed with the radio antennas installed in the factory wings, it’s been that way on the current model, since the 2016 came out and that I owned before my 18... Oh you might want to train your staff with the facts before you tell us to spend the money and get cheep engineering as I told you on the phone.... You offered to have me ship the wing back for a refund with 4 days before the DUB show? And have 10 holes in my car. Heck everyone please look at the pictures and decide for yourself. Yes it is a Convertible and yes it’s a 2018 ZL1 and not cheep by any means, so why would you offer to mess up my convertible more by returning it verses fixing the issue you said I would never have! I’ve taken the pictures, sent them to you and only have talked good about you until your actions to this consumer were just so out of line, it was rediculass. Go to a show with 10 holes, no wing, and no seals to prevent any water intrusion to enter the trunk..and you expect me to be happy.... So no I’m not happy, I am happy my jury rigging the install worked and I went to the show and won my class.... Yes 1st Place in Domestic class... so please everyone take a look at these pics and tell me this would work if you were a consumer, a corvette owner..??? I’ll see if I can get pictures of what looks like Demples in the top of wing as well as scratch on winglet.... I thought it was wrapped good but oh well. Why different bolts installed some painted some not? Now GM gaskets included? Oh that’s right 4-9 days from dealer maybe.... Very disappointing...

If anyone wants video of this I have and will share it please pm me with email address I can’t get it to upload...I guess I could put on YouTube...

Thank you for your post. Our wing does not fit the convertible (And if you check our website we advertise that it does not fit the convertible) and you have 30 days from receiving the wing to return it for a full money back (Including Shipping). We will let the shipping department know tomorrow that you would like to return the spoiler for a full refund and send you a pre-paid shipping label to return the spoiler.

We deeply apologize again about the spoiler not fitting your convertible, but our test car is a coupe and that is what we developed this spoiler based on, if there is enough interest down the road we can look into developing a convertible spoiler option also, but as for now it will not work without slotting / modifying your decklid holes.

Last edited by C7 Carbon; 05-07-2018 at 11:58 PM.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:53 PM   #416
C7 Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11bravoss View Post
Makes me wonder about my order since the only answer they ever give is "soon" instead of just saying 1 week or 1 month. I would just rather know then play a guessing game with "soon" they will ship.
do you have a order number we can check? We have a big batch of tall upright spoilers shipping this week
Old 05-08-2018, 05:13 AM   #417
11bravoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by C7 Carbon View Post
do you have a order number we can check? We have a big batch of tall upright spoilers shipping this week
I tried to get an update and you said I couldn't get one because I ordered through a dealer and that its privileged information.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:47 AM   #418
Yellow6thGen
18 ZL1 A10 Convertible

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by C7 Carbon View Post
Thank you for your post. Our wing does not fit the convertible (And if you check our website we advertise that it does not fit the convertible) and you have 30 days from receiving the wing to return it for a full money back (Including Shipping). We will let the shipping department know tomorrow that you would like to return the spoiler for a full refund and send you a pre-paid shipping label to return the spoiler.

We deeply apologize again about the spoiler not fitting your convertible, but our test car is a coupe and that is what we developed this spoiler based on, if there is enough interest down the road we can look into developing a convertible spoiler option also, but as for now it will not work without slotting / modifying your decklid holes.

Really as I asked you last week to update the page look at that, it does now right! Tell me the part number to the 3 Rubber double sided tape gaskets please.... I am still waiting.... My dealer says NO joy you have to order a entire wing for the seals that you didn't supply.... I wonder why? The only info I have reviewed from you is this POST. If you want to play games with me I am not playing... Tell your Ownership they need to stand up and your email response that never came, phone call that never came, nothing came is going to get you a BBB complaint by COB. This is unsat….Your own people told me it would fit, 3 separate times... Your website never said it would not Fit, and your email to me for the final invoice told me it would fit with no issues, WTH are you trying to pull.... You have my cell number please have someone call me and explain and I will document the conversation for the BBB complaint as well as the emails reviewed and sent and the screen shots I saved of your website and ordering form.... From my order...Its kind of hard to change the website after I place the order....Don't tell someone to take a 75K Car apart to say you're shit out of luck, because that's not flying with me... I am not buying a new wing from the dealer, paying for it to be installed and shipping yours back to you with out everything fixed and paid for by your company for the lies and deceitful games you are playing now that you were paid and now I am out of more that 1000.00 for nothing. My time is billable, I think I need to invoice my time to you if you want me to do anymore of your work for you including the engineering I respectfully offered... If you want the wing to fit... right and correctly Damn it only takes 20 min of time on a computer and 3D printer to fix this but your engineers don't even have time for the taller uprights? Why is this? Are they engineers, lets see the stamp on your designs... They are back yard wantabee's that know apparently nothing about Camaros trying to provide a MOD to make you money... See I am not about the money, but you sold me a bill of goods calming to be ZL1 level and I received a YUGO... What gives...why would you not fix the problem to the customers request after the waited 5+ months for this wing and Paid for it... Now I guess I go to BBB route and file a complaint...I am not trying to be difficult I provided multiple solutions to you over the phone. I told your one solution to me is out of the question unless you include every bolt screw and labor and new wing per dealer to fix this.... You don't even call me back as requested for Management someone other that the marketing sales team and I did give an ultimatum for a phone call, well you called my bluff.. Touché.. Now the balls in my court at the end of the day I submit my BBB complaint, and get all my money and waisted labor and new wing back...I thought I was very clear with my talk with you... I guess not...

Old 05-08-2018, 11:18 AM   #419
Yellow6thGen
18 ZL1 A10 Convertible

Oh and one more update you ask me to return it in accordance with your returns policy which states I loose 25% for restocking and shipping fees? So please understand why I don't agree with your offer...

Shipping & Returns
C7 Carbon Fiber LLC

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All Orders placed with C7 Carbon (Via Phone, Mail, Verbal or Email), either directly or through a dealer, constitute the acknowledgment and acceptance of all our conditions listed below:

RETURN POLICY:
Products must be returned within 10 days after delivery for a refund.
Returned products are subject to a 25% Restocking Fee.
Any order that has not shipped from our factory can be cancelled at any time. Once the order has shipped it is subject to a restocking fee even if it has not been delivered.

WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMER:
Fitment Policy: If there is a fitment issue please contact us. We will need you to send in pictures of the the parts and show us what is the problem is We will also require a copy of the business license from the body shop who is doing the installation. If the parts are defective after reviewing the info you provided we will request that the parts be packaged in the same manner as they were shipped to you for pickup by a freight carrier.

Shipping times: Products can take up to 3 months or more on select parts until they are ready for delivery. We can not guarantee shipping times due to parts shipping directly from our factory.

Shipping Damages: C7 Carbon packages all of our products carefully to prevent shipping damage. Some damage may still occur occasionally in transit. Buyer must inspect the package and contents carefully upon receiving them, Do not accept shipment if it arrives damaged, notate any damages or usual markings, such as crushed, punctured, torn or broken parts on the product or packaging on the freight bill at the drivers presence. Accepting the packages indemnifies the carrier and C7 Carbon from any further damage claim. All damages must be notified to carrier and C7 Carbon within 24 hours.

Defective Products: All products require professional installation. Minor adjustments might be necessary. These are normal body work and installation steps. Therefore it is NOT considered to be defective. In addition, most carbon fiber products are hand-crafted, and no two items will be identical. Small imperfections such as wavy weaves, small bubbles, and clear coat blemishes are inevitable. Pictures are required to demonstrate true defects on products prior to return. See below for information on our return policy.

Returns: Special orders cannot be returned. If the buyer decides to return any part of the ordered item, he or she must contact the distributor who in turn can contact c7carbon within three (3) days of receiving the parts. Returned products must be received back at c7carbon within 10 days of issuing the return authorization. There is no return for any parts that have been used, modified, painted, or installed. All returned products are subject to be exchanged, if a product is returned for a money back it is subject to 25% restocking fee, Original shipping and handling fees are not refundable. All products returned must be in the original shipping carton in the same condition as it was originally delivered or shipped. Only the original buyer may request for a return of products. Defective items may be exchanged for the same item only. Upon receipt of returned parts, C7carbon shall inspect the parts to determine their exact condition. If C7carbon does not accept the goods as being defective and/or returnable, buyer must accept any incurred costs. All returns, regardless of the underlying reason, must be sent shipping prepaid. Any returns sent shipping collect will be refused and returned to the buyer at his or her own expense.

Shipping costs to and from the purchaser are not refundable. Buyer is advised to insure the returned goods for their full value for his or her own protection. Otherwise, neither C7carbon nor the shipping company would be responsible for any damage or loss in shipment. Refund will not be issued on returned products that are damaged on the way back to C7carbon.

All parts must be prepped and installed by a professional body shop that has experience working with fiberglass car parts including but not limited to cutting, filling, sanding, and shaving. Extra fees can be incurred for proper fitment. All parts are sold for off-road and show use only. Removal of the bumper reinforcement bars maybe necessary to mount/hang front and rear bumpers, this is done at the buyer/owners own risk, we do not accept liability for injuries resulting from customization of buyer/owners car, this is done at their own risk. You, as the buyer, are responsible for complying with any/all local, state, and federal laws.

Old 05-08-2018, 12:37 PM   #420
C7 Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow6thGen View Post
Oh and one more update you ask me to return it in accordance with your returns policy which states I loose 25% for restocking and shipping fees? So please understand why I don't agree with your offer...

Hi Sir, again we apologize you are not happy with our product. We will not charge you a restocking fee. You will get 100% of your money back including shipping as soon as the spoiler is returned.

- We do not have a convertible car to check any spoilers on, and as you can see in this thread our shop Camaro is a coupe and that is what we designed this spoiler based upon.

- We don't provide any seals or gaskets with the spoiler

Again we deeply apologize you aren't happy with the spoiler. Thank you!

Closed Thread