Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-07-2011, 04:14 PM   #43
My 5th

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6 Black on Black
Quote:
Originally Posted by The IOM Ninja View Post
I also live in Canada, Alberta to be specific and we have a very stable economy. Also I thought that the problem with the economy is because Americans elected an Adult with the Brain of a Child as their leader. I mean US Debt rose signifcantly during his term. Not to completely blame Bush but it's not like he really did much to help the economy. We pretty much avoided the property crash that you guys suffered.
Yeah, but you have to put up with 6 months of 50 below zero--and that's just spring! Then you have to read all that french on your cereal boxes at breakfast, and not to mention who wants moutard preparee on their hot dogs?!
Old 07-07-2011, 06:46 PM   #44
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by My 5th View Post
Yeah, but you have to put up with 6 months of 50 below zero--and that's just spring! Then you have to read all that french on your cereal boxes at breakfast, and not to mention who wants moutard preparee on their hot dogs?!
Im going to clear somethings up about Canada right now, thegr temperature doesn't suddenly drop 50 degrees because your in Canada, nufies are the ones that fit most of the stereotypes and French Canadians don't speak TRUE French I cannot speak for all of them bus Quebecqois French is a bastardized mix up of English and French. I does pain me to see the language on cereal boxes though

P.S. The winter we get would be no different than that of New York or any of the other norther states.
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 06:50 PM   #45
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Also this thread is way off topic
Old 07-07-2011, 06:56 PM   #46
kr juice 1

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2ss/rs
Quote:
Yeah might just keep it as a winter car instead of loosing half the value of it I mean it's never going to be worth any amount of money that is worth selling it for now, unless I really beef it up.

Decided I'm going to look into getting a house first because you don't really ever loose money on a house like you do a car
lol...give me some of what you are smokin....house values are even worst than cars these days.
kr juice 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 07:55 PM   #47
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by kr juice 1 View Post
lol...give me some of what you are smokin....house values are even worst than cars these days.
Not to be a douche but if you you would know that I live in Canada and our economy isn't in the crapper.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:38 PM   #48
metthem

Drives: 2011 LS
Quote:
Yeah I'm sure there are people from all walks of life on these forums but I'm sorry I have a right to be pissed after those S&^%heads that work for Canada Post Striked and after UPS destroyed my $450.00 diffuser. I'm not trying to insult anyone but I am absolutly pissed of at Canada and UPS postal workers right now.

UPS is united parcel service, and postal workers are united states postal service; two different things. Im just sayin
metthem is offline   Reply With Quote