Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-04-2011, 03:47 AM   #1
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Clean Cut Creations

I ordered a Heritage Grill Bowtie mount from them about 2 months ago and still haven't received it. I've tried to contact them but I have had no luck. This is in no way to bash them or anything but what gives? I mean if it's something on my end then I completely understand but at least a notice would be great.
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:03 AM   #2
IndeedSS1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by The IOM Ninja View Post
I ordered a Heritage Grill Bowtie mount from them about 2 months ago and still haven't received it. I've tried to contact them but I have had no luck. This is in no way to bash them or anything but what gives? I mean if it's something on my end then I completely understand but at least a notice would be great.
Two months. Something is definitely wrong as they are in everyday. Give them a call on Monday. I'm pretty sure they turn grilles around in a matter of days.

She is only memory now.
IndeedSS1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 06:45 AM   #3
velociSSimo
... well, not yet.

Drives: 2012 Chevy Silverado ZL1
Ordered my retro SS emblem for the heritage grille from them and had it in a few days.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
nomadicdogg

Drives: '10 2SS/RS Cyber Grey Camaro (sold)
I had heard tons of bad things from them but took a chance and got an ss emblem mount. It went well. However for those who dont know, that bowtie mount is a GM factory part and its cheaper through your dealer. I paid $40 for mine total from my dealer and had it in 2 days.
nomadicdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 10:15 PM   #5
The IOM Ninja
Account Suspended

Drives: 10' IOM 2SS/RS, 13' GB Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadicdogg View Post
I had heard tons of bad things from them but took a chance and got an ss emblem mount. It went well. However for those who dont know, that bowtie mount is a GM factory part and its cheaper through your dealer. I paid $40 for mine total from my dealer and had it in 2 days.
Well I won't be ordering from my dealer that's for sure. They tried to tell me that the Cargo Net (Which my car was supposed to come with) would set me back $90.00. I'll probably just order from GM Parts House seeing as how all the prices they have are actually reasonable.
The IOM Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 02:23 PM   #6
nomadicdogg

Drives: '10 2SS/RS Cyber Grey Camaro (sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The IOM Ninja View Post
Well I won't be ordering from my dealer that's for sure. They tried to tell me that the Cargo Net (Which my car was supposed to come with) would set me back $90.00. I'll probably just order from GM Parts House seeing as how all the prices they have are actually reasonable.
cargo nets are pricey from dealers but the msrp on the bowtie is $50. Almost any dealer in the country will give you 10% off of that, if you have a good relationship with one, 20% isnt un attainable
I never pay msrp. Plus no headaches waiting for it. Dont have a dealer local that will take care of you? PM me and ill put you in touch with one who will!
as for the nets, get one on ebay for $20 and be done
nomadicdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 11:59 AM   #7
CleanCutCreations

Drives: 2010 camaro
Due to site rules, we are not allowed to reply to this thread.
OP: please contact us if there is a problem with your order.

CCC Staff
CleanCutCreations is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2011, 03:36 AM   #8
scottyvegas
X SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SSRSM6 1988 Sportside
CCC is awesome. I placed an order and was promptly called and had my package overnighted. They have been GREAT!
MODS: PEDDERS XA COIL OVERS, STAGE 3 CAM, McLEOD CLUTCH, SKIP SHIFT, , HURST SHORT THROW, CAI INTAKE, SCOOP, WASHER RELO KIT, KOOKS HEADERS, KOOKS HI FLOW CATS, CUSTOM TUNE, QTP CUT OUTS, PAINTED STRIPES, PAINTED SS EMBLEMS, PAINTED FIN, PAINTED REAR TAIL LAMP BEZELS, HERITAGE GRILLE, DUCTS, AAC STUFF, BAER ROTORS, HAWK PADS, FUZZY DICE, LASER BEAMS, DISCO BALL, SYBIAN & 3 CHROME VALVE STEM CAPS................
scottyvegas is offline   Reply With Quote