The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-25-2014, 02:42 PM   #1
mikel441

Drives: 2014 Sonic, 2010 Camaro SS
New additions to the family

Well my daily driver finally bit the dust last Friday. My wife had hit a deer last Fall in her Impala LTZ. Even though it only had cosmetic damage it just wasn't the same car as it was this time last year. It was also needing tires and brakes. Lil blue (Toyota Tercel) had 328092 miles on it and number 2 cylinder went dead on it. So we were forced to make a move. We traded my wife's Impala LTZ in on two Chevrolet Sonics. The dealer didn't want anything to do with the Toyota. My wife got a Sonic hatch LTZ and I got a sedan LS. Hers has all the bells and whistles the Impala had except a sunroof and homelink. My LS is the basic of basic but, it is a great car. My wife likes hers as well but, she is missing the Impala it was a great car. I wanted the Toyota to last another 18 months as thats when the Camaro is paid off but, it is what it is. Here are some pics of the old and the new.
Attached Images

Old 06-25-2014, 02:48 PM   #2
jewel25
Mother of PWA Babies

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS
Congrats!!!! Welcome to the Sonic Family. We also have two Sonics in our family. I drive a 1.8 Blue Sedan and PMC drives a CRT 1.4 Hatch. YEAH BABY I GOT THE TURBO!!!!!! They are fun cars to drive and the community is wonderful. I find myself hanging with the Sonics more than the Camaros.

PMC: Upload some pictures when you see this.