Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts & Accessories

Bigwormgraphix

Old 06-28-2021, 04:57 PM   #1
Just Cruzin

Drives: 2017 SS 50th Anniv & 1969 SS350
FS: 50th Edition Interior Pieces

I became a Fifty edition spare parts hoarder and now I need to get rid of some of this stuff. For now I have some Fifty edition interior pieces for sale: knee pads, arm rests, door panels and floor mats.

1. The following items are the knee pads and arm rest and they will be a bulk buy at this time. Not looking to separate these items at this time as they are all boxed up and ready to go as one lot. Price is $500 for the box of knee pads and armrests shipped within the continental US.

Box containing (5) pairs of various knee pads. A Fifty edition pair of gray console knee pads, a white/light gray stitched pair of console knee pads, various knee pads w/stitching colored in with an orange marker. The console armrests I believe are factory Fifty edition armrests with orange stitching but I don't remember for certain and do not remember if I changed the stitching to orange or not, one has some small cuts on it. Everything is used and keep in mind the orange stitching that I colored in on the knee pads will probably eventually wear, so you will probably have to touch them up at some point. I purchased these from members of this site or ebay. I will post a pic of the marker that I used to color in the white stitching to make it orange. Below is a link to a post I made when I installed the altered knee pads in my car.

https://www.camaro6.com/forums/showp...postcount=8366

The below items are (2) armrest pads without base/mounting plates and (1) base/mounting plate without a pad.

The above armrest pad has some small cuts on it.

The above items will be boxed as one lot - $500 shipped within the continental US.

Last edited by Just Cruzin; 06-28-2021 at 06:18 PM.
Just Cruzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2021, 04:58 PM   #2
Just Cruzin

2. Fifty edition door panels. Can't remember if they are new or used, they look new but do not remember where I got them. These will be a local pick up, I can meet someone in the Hudson Valley NY area, Northern Bergen County NJ area, or Danbury CT area. $450

Last edited by Just Cruzin; 06-28-2021 at 05:43 PM.
Old 06-28-2021, 05:54 PM   #3
Just Cruzin

3. Fifty edition GM floor mats with orange stitching, (2) sets, they appear to be new. One set is still sealed in the factory plastic wrapper, the other set was removed from the plastic and I can't remember if I did that or I got them that way. $175 shipped each set, they both come with front and rear mats.

Set #1 is sold

Set #2 still sealed in the factory plastic bag (rear mats included).

Last edited by Just Cruzin; 07-03-2021 at 07:10 PM.
Old 06-28-2021, 07:53 PM   #4
whynotlikemike

Drives: 2018 Camaro
I really need a set of knee pads. If you end up separate them.
whynotlikemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2021, 09:03 PM   #5
hammersfd

Drives: 2017 SS Convertible Fiftieth Anniv
PM Sent
hammersfd is offline   Reply With Quote