The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 04-02-2014, 09:00 AM   #43
gthal

Drives: 2014 Z51 coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQ4Life View Post
I don't get why people spend all the extra money on Z51 and mag suspension and don't ever plan on hitting the race track.
Some people would say the same thing about the decision to put a supercharger on a car to get ridiculous power, when it can't be used on the street, if that person isn't at the drag strip every weekend. How many 600+ cars are roaming the streets that rarely see a dragstrip? Lots...

My thought is get what you like for whatever your reasons are
1996 BMW M3 | Estoril blue | Track car | Heavily modded for the track but still street legal... barely
Previous: 2011 M3 coupe | Jerez black | Fox Red interior | Competition Package | M-DCT
gthal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2014, 09:32 AM   #44
GQ4Life

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
Some people would say the same thing about the decision to put a supercharger on a car to get ridiculous power, when it can't be used on the street, if that person isn't at the drag strip every weekend. How many 600+ cars are roaming the streets that rarely see a dragstrip? Lots...

My thought is get what you like for whatever your reasons are
Well I agree with that too. I bist my friends balls for building 1000HP car so he says no dyno to back it up. Tells eberyone it runs 9sec but only went to drag strip once amd ran a 13..
Granted people can do what ever they want. We all know most like my friend do it as bragging rights. I got this or that.
I do go-to the drag strip and race courses allot but usually not every weekend.
I do use the power on the street. So awesome when you can get from 0 to 65mph in like 2 car lengths LOL. Getting on the high way is so easy lmao..

Went to Lime Rock race track Saturday. So much fun. Pulled over a G on turns with out even squealing the tires..
http://s2.photobucket.com/user/gq4li...%20Rock%20Park
2015 Corvette Z06.. Lime Rock Park 1:01; Watkins Glen 2:14; Thompson Speedway 1:21
GQ4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2021, 09:58 AM   #45
tkb01029

Drives: Yellow c7 coupe
retro fit magnetic ride control ???

i have a 2014 z51 c7 and driving on even slightly irregular surfaces becomes torture after only a short period of time. is it possible to retrofit the MRC shocks?
tkb01029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2023, 08:05 AM   #46
Leenaa1

Drives: Scorpio
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkb01029 View Post
i have a 2014 z51 c7 and driving on even slightly irregular surfaces becomes torture after only a short period of time. is it possible to retrofit the MRC shocks?

Yes, it is possible to retrofit the MRC (Magnetic Ride Control) shocks on your 2014 Z51 C7 Corvette. The MRC system provides improved ride quality by constantly adjusting the damping rates of the shocks based on road conditions. However, retrofitting can be an expensive and time-consuming process, so it's important to consider your options carefully.
Leenaa1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2023, 07:50 AM   #47
h422694

Drives: '16 Z06 7 Spd, 2024 High Country HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leenaa1 View Post
Yes, it is possible to retrofit the MRC (Magnetic Ride Control) shocks on your 2014 Z51 C7 Corvette. The MRC system provides improved ride quality by constantly adjusting the damping rates of the shocks based on road conditions. However, retrofitting can be an expensive and time-consuming process, so it's important to consider your options carefully.
Why would you make your 1st post a response to a thread that was started over 10 yrs ago? And then your answer is strangely stupid and incorrect. My guess based on it being your 1st post, and from Bangladesh is that you are a troll and your ID needs to be reported and deleted.
h422694 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 06:16 AM   #48
drockpake

Drives: G U
I do use the power on the street. So awesome when you can get from 0 to 65mph in like 2 car lengths LOL. Getting on the high way is so easy lmao..
indigocard activate
roblox exploit
drockpake is offline   Reply With Quote