The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Corvette7.com General Forums > Corvette Stingray C7 General Discussions

Old 06-29-2014, 10:26 AM   #1
terry.wilks

Drives: velocity yellow, Black on Black 2lt
c7 corvette onstar navigation on HUD

I picked up my new C7 about 3 weeks ago. Have been using onstar navigation several times and remember seeing Upcoming Maneuver from
OnStar on my HUD.
However recently the onstar interrupt has not been displaying on my HUD.
Theres a good chance I did something in the settings to make this so but am unable to figure it out what.
After being unable to find an answer online wondered if someone knows what I may be doing wrong?
terry.wilks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 12:55 PM   #2
terry.wilks

Drives: velocity yellow, Black on Black 2lt
I guess I'm alone with this!
terry.wilks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 04:01 PM   #3
route66

Drives: 66 coupe 78 pace car 2014 coupe
Just so you don't feel all alone on this one do you have the Navigation on the Infotainment from GM also. If so give it a try with a destination and see if the heads up reads. When I got my C7 the interrupt did not work on the Heads Up display then it started working I had not changed anything. But I use the GM nav. only There may be a setting for it but I have not looked.
route66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 07:47 PM   #4
goldbug

Drives: 2014 Stingray
I too have wondered about this--I swore I've seen it in either real life or in a photo (OnStar nav on HUD), but don't think I saw it last time I had OnStar directions (no onboard nav).

Just checked the manual; on 5-26 it does say it could:
Quote:
The HUD may display different alerts and information for vehicles equipped with these features:

• Speedometer
  • Tachometer
  • Manual Transmission Gear (If Equipped)
  • Manual Paddle Shift Gear Indicator (If Equipped); These displays on the HUD are for use when using the manual paddle shift controls to shift the transmission. See “Manual Paddle Shift” in Automatic Transmission on page 9-26.
  • Shift Light; This light is used for performance driving to indicate that the vehicle's best performance level has been reached to shift the transmission into the next higher gear. An arrow pointing up will light up on the display just prior to reaching the engine fuel cut-off mode.
  • G-Force Gauge Audio Information
  • Upcoming Maneuver from OnBoard Navigation
  • Upcoming Maneuver from OnStar
  • Incoming Call
goldbug is offline   Reply With Quote