Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Suspension / Chassis / Brakes

Old 06-16-2020, 01:21 AM   #1
redrum_maro
Runs on caffeine

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
WTB Pfadt Strut Tower Brace

I know this is a major longshot but I am looking for the Pfadt Strut Tower brace. I know the parts were discontinued and besides that it would be difficult to find a person who has one that is willing to sell. Let me know if you have one or know someone that is selling one.
redrum_maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 08:51 PM   #2
Deputy347k9

Drives: 2014 Ashen Gray Convertible
Don't trust the above post, he's latching onto everyone that needs something! Listed as in the US but doubtful. Scammer!
Old 06-17-2020, 02:51 AM   #3
redrum_maro
Runs on caffeine

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy347k9 View Post
Don't trust the above post, he's latching onto everyone that needs something! Listed as in the US but doubtful. Scammer!
Thank you and yes I am realizing that there are several people out there trying to scam anyone out of money. I just recently had someone message about this same part and it was a scam as well.
redrum_maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 10:48 AM   #4
xc_SS/RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy347k9 View Post
I’ve had a few people message me with random email addresses for people selling stock exhaust systems. Unfortunately I emailed one of them but didn’t go through with the sale because they wanted me to pay them half of the money before we met to do the sale. Backed out immediately at that point
Z/28 intake, NW, FAST 102, speed engineering LT's, some exhaust, ATI -10% pulley, GM flex fuel injectors, DSX flex fuel sensor, MGW shifter, HP Tuners, some suspension work, stickers and a little weight loss. 12.63 @113.53
xc_SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fast, handling, pfadt, suspension, track