Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 02-07-2020, 11:49 AM   #15
93TAWicked1

Drives: Camaro
Thank you Dave!! I went ahead and put a few hundred dollar order including the wheel and restor black ceramics.

I probably have 15 hours and have one wheel presentable with stage 1 polish. Should have done the the professional route...too far in to stop now!
Attached Images

Old 06-27-2020, 01:39 AM   #16
jimrhodes

Drives: chevrolet camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRZN View Post
Sealant; Glass Sealant or Paint Sealant? and H2O Guard & Gloss are all awesome products.

The new CS3, think of this as a Waterless Wash, spray use type product with some SiO2 (Ceramic) infused into it with a boost in the other non-water additives. So, you'd be adding a bit of Ceramic protection to the paint as you're cleaning off light dust or water spots (caught in the rain type).

The H2O Guard & Gloss you'd just purchased is a water activated, man made synthetic sealant (not a Ceramic) and will add both incredible amounts of gloss and protection while you dry your vehicle.

On Adam's web store scroll across the selections at the top of the home page to sort the products by category, that's the best way to not get overwhelmed by the total amount of products we offer.

https://resumecvwriter.com/blog/how-...over-letter-be

Sorry you were stuck on hold, the companies not all that large, with only a few customer service reps to answer calls at any one time. When new products are released like the new CS3, the phones never seem to stop ringing and it does make it hard to get through.

Adam does have videos on his web store for most products at the bottom of each products page, also available on YouTube.

I have to agree with you, the Metal Polishes #1 & #2 do an exceptional job keeping my CCW's lookin' pretty fresh too.
I don't know how I've missed it. I will check out his web store now.

Last edited by jimrhodes; 06-30-2020 at 02:42 PM.
jimrhodes is offline   Reply With Quote