The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Technical Forums > Wheels | Tires | Suspension | Brakes

Old 12-03-2015, 01:33 PM   #1
Jester06

Drives: 2013 White L99 SS
Questions about upgrading suspension

I have a 2013 SS and all my boot on mods are done, now time to save for suspension mods. Now the question is should I go with the 1LE components or complete aftermarket sets? The car is still my DD but I want to start hitting the track once it gets warmer out side

Also I was thinking of upgrading the tires to 285's all around. If I were to do so would I need spacers to compensate for the extra width? Sorry I'm new to the suspension world thank you guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current mods: Pfadt Tri-y Headers with Hi-Flow Cats, VMAX CNC Ported Throttle body, CAI intake by Cold Air Inductions, Apex Air Scoop/Washer relocation set, RX Catch Can, Stainless Works 3" retro Chambered cat back exhaust, Flex Fuel sensor, 3.91 gear ratio, BMR rear trailing arms, BMR Rear Toe rods

Future Mods: GPI's SS3 VVT cam, 3600 stall triple disc torque converter, Fast LSX 102mm throttle body
Jester06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2017, 10:47 PM   #2
rdanzel

Drives: 2010
I have the Bilstein B6 shocks on my ride, and I'm very happy with it. I noticed improvement in handling and control. No more skittering when turning on bumpy roads.
rdanzel is offline   Reply With Quote