Homepage Garage Wiki Register Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

BeckyD @ James Martin Chevy

Old 03-27-2018, 06:43 AM   #15
SikCamaroSS

Drives: Camaro SS
Quality of the Spoiler is great , i haven't found any issues with it its Thick and Sturdy just like the Stock OEM..
as for the question about the Convertible i don think i can answer that one .. the Wing it self is wider then the Stock not sure about the Post them selves they were a different shape so you can't use the Stock double sided tape on the car you have to apply new Tape. That might kind of answer your question it may cover the area better
2017 Red Hot Camaro 2SS - A8, Factory Ground Effects, Mag Ride , Adrenaline red interior, All Black bowties, MBRP Axel Back Exhaust , Roto Fab Dry intake, Pray performance ported intake manifold , GM 95mm TB , Kooks coated Headers & high flow cats Jannetty Racing Dyno tuned by Ted , C7 Zl1 front splitter , MMR Z28 style wheels , Wildhammer Carbon fiber steering wheel , Anvil auto carbon gloss Spoiler
Dyno 440 HP 440tq 93 pump gas
SikCamaroSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 03:43 PM   #16
7cameron4

Drives: 2018 Camaro ZL1
I noticed they asked for a color code when ordering, did you give them a specific color or just gloss black? How does it match with the rear diffuser? Looks really good in the pictures.
7cameron4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2018, 07:49 PM   #17
SikCamaroSS

I used the GM black color code they have listed ... its gm gloss black classics
Matches the rear great
2017 Red Hot Camaro 2SS - A8, Factory Ground Effects, Mag Ride , Adrenaline red interior, All Black bowties, MBRP Axel Back Exhaust , Roto Fab Dry intake, Pray performance ported intake manifold , GM 95mm TB , Kooks coated Headers & high flow cats Jannetty Racing Dyno tuned by Ted , C7 Zl1 front splitter , MMR Z28 style wheels , Wildhammer Carbon fiber steering wheel , Anvil auto carbon gloss Spoiler
Old 03-27-2018, 10:07 PM   #18
Muthstryker

Drives: Black SS
Just ordered mine from them a few days ago, I Specified the color code that’s on my build sheet. It looks good on your car! I bought the $80 unpainted version and then saw this post. Go figure now I have 2..
Muthstryker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:15 PM   #19
sav03cobra
SS Copbait R.I.

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Anyone have problem with holes lining up?
sav03cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 06:34 PM   #20
SikCamaroSS

Mine was alittle snug going in but not a huge issue tightened bolted up and has been great
About 500 miles on it , lots of Triple digit pulls and a few up on the 150 mph range .. let’s see if anyone else had any issues
Paint looks great too sealed and waxed gloss black looks great no issues for the amazing price
Old 06-17-2018, 10:41 PM   #21
sav03cobra
SS Copbait R.I.

See pics attached.
Attached Images

Old 06-17-2018, 11:30 PM   #22
sav03cobra
SS Copbait R.I.

Some of my concerns:

1. Looks a little rough on the edges of the wing in the paint.
2. Bolt holes in middle had aren't in line with hole.
3. Threaded bolts on spoiler seem possibly weak.
4. Holes on underside of spoiler, is this from the paint process?
5. Doesn't cover all holes on decklid, would have to place 3m double sided tape to prevent leakage.

Overall, not a bad looking replica ZL1. Maybe I am being too harsh.

I have contacted the seller to ask if this is the norm and see what they have to say.
Old 06-18-2018, 08:21 AM   #23
SikCamaroSS

Wow sorry man hope the seller sends you a new one because mine didn’t have holes in the bottom an everything lined up .... The only part that scared me is it didn’t slide directly in the holes like stock did if I went back , I had to apply some force but once it went down I just tighten the nuts from underneath with the 3M tape in the middle It made a tight seal as for my paint it’s pretty much a near perfect I’ve sealed and waxed it since
Sorry not the best pic but all I had up close on my phone right now
Attached Images

Old 06-18-2018, 08:26 PM   #24
sav03cobra
SS Copbait R.I.

I am just going to keep mine, after mentioned yours not sliding into stock holes...I gave it another go and managed to finesse it in. Did take a little force.

I accepted a partial refund and keep the product with the ebay seller (to note: I ordered from same vendor posted in here).