Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro DIY & HOW-TO instructions & discussions

Old 08-19-2017, 07:48 PM   #29
awdmofo
V6 banger

Drives: 2016 Lexus CT200H
Quote:
Originally Posted by yzark99 View Post
Well, it's been a while since I did this mod. No leaks, and my bottle is still 3/4 full after all of this time.
Such a good write-up, I bought the scoop and they were out of the relocation kit so I decided to follow your instructions and make my own. Just trying to figure out the pump section without pics and make sure its all done like yours so it doesn't leak. Like you i never rarely use the washer fluid living here in southern California. I think I have a black bottle somewhere around my house, and I might just go to ACE hardware for the o-ring and plastic parts you have.
Elite E2 catch can, CAI intake, 2.5" SLP Loudmouth II mufflers with no resonators with an X pipe, Kenny Racing ported TB, Jacfab spacer and ported manifold and Accelerated Racing E85 octane dyno tune = 300WHP

Special Thanks to... Jason@JacFab, ChibBlackSheep, Kenny Racing & Accelerated Racing (use to be in) Rancho Cucamonga CA.
awdmofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:36 PM   #30
yzark99
I run 2 catch cans...

Drives: 2012 1LT SIM Auto
Thanks for the kudos. Just run the supply line so that it hangs down in the wheel well area where the pump normally fits into the OEM bottle. I hung the pump with zip ties to the frame so that it wouldn't stress the supply or squirt lines. Then I used a smaller hose about 1" long that just fit around the pump intake stem, put the supply hose over that, then hose clamped the whole assembly together.
yzark99 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
diy, inexpensive, mod, plastic, wash tank