Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > ZL1 Parts

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 06:52 PM   #99
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutro View Post
What a classless move. I will not be buying anything from you from here on.
+1
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR ZL1 View Post
If it was an honest mistake the seller would have refunded immediately no questions.

It's become evidently clear to most here Orange is pulling a fast one. How else can you see countless reputable members prove to you time and time again that they aren't OEM and still try to say they are? You would think he would try to salvage what little dignity he could possibly have left and make this right. But instead, he offers a BS counter proposal of $1400 refunded when he gets the wheels in the same condition as he sent them as. There are two things wrong with this:

1.) He should be refunding the full amount and let cc-rider pay the shipping, or refund the $1400 and pay for the shipping himself. Not $1400 and have cc-rider pay the shipping. That's a red flag.

2.) He should issue the refund before cc-rider ships out the wheels. Knowing Orange, he will get the wheels and say they arent in the condition he sent them in thus resulting in no refund so he has the wheels and money now.

If I was cc-rider, I wouldn't ship sh*t until I had the correct refunded amount. Otherwise, take it up with paypal, your bank, LE, whoever you have to. Sorry this happened to you man, some people just suck.
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Old 01-02-2017, 08:48 PM   #100
leemozoid

Drives: '15 Silverado LTZ & '13 ZL1 ragtop
Being new to the site I am unfamiliar with the dispute process on deals. At what point to Admins become involved, arbitrate or mediate, and issue decisions?
HP tune, Kooks 1 7/8" LT w/ cat deletes, FIC 1300 inj, E85, GPI SS3 blower cam, Fore Innovations Gen 5 dual pump module with twin TI Automotive 430 lph E85 compatible pumps, Lingenfelter 10 bolt 2.55" upper/9.17" lower pulleys, AFCO triple pass intercooler with dual fans, Killer Chiller interchiller, B3R insulated expansion tank, full BMR rear drag cradle and suspension, DSS one piece driveshaft and Stage 5 billet axle shafts, Rotofab CAI, reinforced brick, Devil's Own progressive methanol injection, FTI 9.5" billet lock up Street Racer torque converter, 3200 rpm stall, triple clutch.
Old 01-02-2017, 09:50 PM   #101
AnUnarmedMan

Drives: 2013 LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by leemozoid View Post
Being new to the site I am unfamiliar with the dispute process on deals. At what point to Admins become involved, arbitrate or mediate, and issue decisions?
They don't.

This is crazy. I think orange probably didn't know they were aftermarket and he assumed thats cc was just being a dick. Then after he got put on blast he dug in his heels. I know what it's like to sell on here and have someone tell you you ripped them off. I sent out a cup holder bezel and the guy said he never got them but I had tracking info and it showed he had. Before I could address this he posted that I hadn't sent the item. He was a dick head and I could have reacted in the same way, but I just pmd him and everything was fine. It looks like there may be a legit mistake and instead of name calling everyone should just send civil non public messages to resolve the issue.

If someone acted like I had done this intentionally when I know that it was anot honest mistake I would be hard pressed to treat them in a nice way.

Orange sells so much stuff on here and I doubt that he was trying to pull a fast one on you. I think you should just chill and apologize for putting him in the spot light.

I also think that instead of name calling. Orange should just fix it. It sux, but its the right thing to do. Good luck guys this is a great place to buy things and your argument is making it less enjoyable for everyone.
Old 01-02-2017, 10:19 PM   #102
GetYouOne

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Love how this dude contributes to the site by commercial selling parts from his "business" and not paying like other sponsors do. Btw CC has every right to be upset and get his money back.
Old 01-03-2017, 12:23 AM   #103
sspddmn

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE and 1991 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10ss View Post
My offer stands as I've stated before . I'm not going back and forth with u . Post anything u want I will not be reading it . You have my number text me if u want to do this. You will not dictate what I will and won't do . I will give you 1400 back as soon as I get my wheels back ,even tho I know they are zl1 wheels . Have a great day .... BTW if you think you can ship cheaper go for it , make sure they come back mint like they were going to you . We will see what u pay for them getting wrapped since u know it all .
Dude seriously?! How are you still denying that these are replicas? If this was an honest mistake, then you would do whatever it takes to make this right. Especially since you sell stuff on here all the time and hold your feedback up like it was some kind of testament to your credibility. At first I was on the fence whether you did this on purpose or if it was an honest mistake. Now I know you scammed cc on purpose. How does someone not only know cars and sell Zl1 parts all the time not know that these are replicas? And now after this whole debacle you still refuse to see that these are replicas nor refund cc's full amount he paid. You could have salvaged this but now I'm pretty sure no one here would buy anything from you. However, I'm pretty sure you would just create another user name and continue to sell stuff on here with no one the wiser. Hope the administrators will ban you and your ip address from here. Definitely unprofessional and totally unethical.
Old 01-03-2017, 01:43 AM   #104
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
This thread is closed. It is being reported to the owner of the site. and infraction/s are being handed out. If you don't get one, good on you... If you do... Pay attention.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...

Closed Thread