Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > ZL1 Parts

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2017, 12:48 PM   #85
cc-rider

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post
I don't see what all the fuss and confusion here is. Seller (OP) seems like a good guy with good history, he made an honest mistake and did own up to it.

The buyer received a nice set of wheels for a great price, but he did not ask for replicas, he intended to buy OEM wheels that he did not receive.

Refund has been accepted, but it was the seller's responsibility to know what he's selling. It was an honest mistake but the fault here lies with the seller and the shipping cost should be refunded as well.

Call it whatever you want, but it's 2017... this is how business is handled.
As of right now. He had not refunded anything at all. Nor has he made any real offer. He is blowing BS around trying anything and everything he can do to get out of this. He's posting these vague offers here that fall short in both financial terms and in their sincerity. He knows my PayPal. Its pretty simple. Refund me the $1650 plus $250 to ship them back (which is what he's claiming it cost him to ship). If the shipping comes in less than $250, then I'll even refund him that amount. If it comes in more than $250, then I'll just eat the rest.

I'll snap a bunch of pics, including the shipping receipt with the price, and post it all here publically for everyone to see. Then he can go on and sell these and still get the value of what they are worth. He'll have to eat $500 in shipping both ways...but I guess that's the price he'll have to pay for significantly misrepresenting what he's selling.

How about it orange10ss? You going to stand up and do right here?
Old 01-02-2017, 01:07 PM   #86
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 camaro zl1
My offer stands as I've stated before . I'm not going back and forth with u . Post anything u want I will not be reading it . You have my number text me if u want to do this. You will not dictate what I will and won't do . I will give you 1400 back as soon as I get my wheels back ,even tho I know they are zl1 wheels . Have a great day .... BTW if you think you can ship cheaper go for it , make sure they come back mint like they were going to you . We will see what u pay for them getting wrapped since u know it all .
Old 01-02-2017, 01:24 PM   #87
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10ss View Post
,even tho I know they are zl1 wheels .

Old 01-02-2017, 01:40 PM   #88
cc-rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post

I know. Right??? What the hell. The guy still won't admit to it.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:01 PM   #89
cc-rider

Quote:
My offer stands as I've stated before . I'm not going back and forth with u . Post anything u want I will not be reading it . You have my number text me if u want to do this. You will not dictate what I will and won't do . I will give you 1400 back as soon as I get my wheels back ,even tho I know they are zl1 wheels . Have a great day .... BTW if you think you can ship cheaper go for it , make sure they come back mint like they were going to you . We will see what u pay for them getting wrapped since u know it all .
Offer not accepted. I think any sane person would understand why.

Time to go to law enforcement and PayPal and my bank I guess. If you think I am going to eat $1650 on this, you're sorely mistaken.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:02 PM   #90
PROZ11

Drives: 2012 RS/2SS, 69 ProStreet Camaro
He's never going to admit the wheels are replicas even though they obviously are. Since you paid with PayPal have you tried to file a dispute? I had a similar thing happen to me with mis-represented item a few years back and they locked the sellers account I got a full refund. I just had to show proof that I shipped back the item. I realize you'd be eating one way of the shipping but that's better then being out the full amount.

Old 01-02-2017, 02:14 PM   #91
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 camaro zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc-rider View Post
Offer not accepted. I think any sane person would understand why.

Time to go to law enforcement and PayPal and my bank I guess. If you think I am going to eat $1650 on this, you're sorely mistaken.
Then I guess you have a beautiful set of zl1 wheels that u can put on ur car . .
Old 01-02-2017, 02:19 PM   #92
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
Quote:
Then I guess you have a beautiful set of zl1 wheels that u can put on ur car . .

This guy...

Old 01-02-2017, 02:49 PM   #93
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by s/c ss View Post
Nor did you say anywhere in your post OEM! The entire thread issue is about aftermarket wheels!
No....half is. The other half is about OEM. We are just adding to the confusion.

Last edited by rontammy0; 01-02-2017 at 08:22 PM.
Old 01-02-2017, 02:59 PM   #94
KLR ZL1
H-Town Camaro Club Member

Drives: 17 Hyper Blue Metallic KLR-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmpsix View Post
I don't see what all the fuss and confusion here is. Seller (OP) seems like a good guy with good history, he made an honest mistake and did own up to it.

The buyer received a nice set of wheels for a great price, but he did not ask for replicas, he intended to buy OEM wheels that he did not receive.

Refund has been accepted, but it was the seller's responsibility to know what he's selling. It was an honest mistake but the fault here lies with the seller and the shipping cost should be refunded as well.

Call it whatever you want, but it's 2017... this is how business is handled.
Evidently he is not and still thinks that they are OEM because they have an ugly ass CASTING of ZL1 on them. He also sells other parts all the time so I would think he knows exactly what they are. Everyone else here on the forrum can tell just from pics and he had hands on.

That is totally over priced for replicas. Check Ebay. $900 for new replicas.

If it was an honest mistake the seller would have refunded immediately no questions.
Old 01-02-2017, 03:08 PM   #95
G701LE

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 IBM silver stipes
Quote:
OK LITTLE man! Time to MAN UP. Give a FULL refund to him. He shouldn't have to pay anything for a clear mistake. What grounds exactly are you standing on? Or behind? Stop being an idiot and give his f'ing money back!

Mods = Not enough....
Old 01-02-2017, 03:10 PM   #96
G701LE

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 IBM silver stipes
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLR ZL1 View Post
Evidently he is not and still thinks that they are OEM because they have an ugly ass CASTING of ZL1 on them. He also sells other parts all the time so I would think he knows exactly what they are. Everyone else here on the forrum can tell just from pics and he had hands on.

That is totally over priced for replicas. Check Ebay. $900 for new replicas.

If it was an honest mistake the seller would have refunded immediately no questions.
Exactly! I hate people tying to get over on other people. Makes me sick. Give his money back!!!!!!!

Mods = Not enough....
Old 01-02-2017, 03:35 PM   #97
Nutro

Drives: 2011 2SS Synergy Green
Quote:
What a classless move. I will not be buying anything from you from here on.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:32 PM   #98
s/c ss

Drives: 13 ZL1, 10 Silverado LTZ, Chopper
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
No....half is. The other half is abour OEM. We are just adding to the confusion.
LMAO!

Closed Thread