Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > ZL1 Parts

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 05:38 PM   #57
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc-rider View Post
Nothing is settled. Now the guy is telling me he won't do anything unless I delete some posts. I'd love to post the screenshots I have of our text. But why at this point.
To show proof so it's not just one post disputing another?
Old 01-01-2017, 05:43 PM   #58
AnUnarmedMan

Drives: 2013 LS
Boo!! This thread is lame
Old 01-01-2017, 06:23 PM   #59
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10ss View Post
I don't care if u have a escalade or not not do I give 2 shits what u can demo out . I didn't rip anyone off and of course u don't race cause ur a nutswinger just like u are on here . Me and him worked it out . As far as grammar , u can kiss my ass and il write however I want to and if you don't like it eat a dick . Enough English for u ? Now go swing off someone's nuts , get a car and come to Milan , il be there with all the Chicago guys , il either have my 4th gen or one of my 5th gens and il be happy to race anything you will swing off someone's nuts to borrow to race me .

Btw not yet means , you have junk and can't get out of your own way, so yes go be Tarzan and swing off of one of your friends.
Oh deary dear, someone sounds A N G R Y.

Nothing was worked out buddy.

"I don't care what you drive", well you asked, might want to read your other post "What do you drive?"...All I was doing was answering your question. Guess you can't comprehend multiple posts at the same time.

I race, but not my new stuff. My ZL1 and Vettes are way too pretty to be beat on, no need to waste the clutch only to prove that the car can run 10s or 11s or 12s. I will be building a dedicated drag toy soon though. So, not yet means, not yet. Let's not try to add to be Webster here, especially when we're dealing with some SERIOUSLY low IQ numbers from you.

My final post on this thread, I think I've thoroughly proved my points, and you have done nothing but help to prove them. Get outta here ya scamming bastard!

*Side note* I don't know any church going friends that call out so many insults nor get so angry so easily, nor scam people for thousands of dollars and then lie about it to no end and then when they finally think about making it right, they get scared and ask that the person they screwed over in the first place remove all of their complaints from public view! I mean isn't this whole thing HILARIOUS?

We all know what you're trying to do here bud...Not working. By the way, if I recognize you at Milan I'll be sure to let you know.

Old 01-01-2017, 07:40 PM   #60
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 camaro zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
Oh deary dear, someone sounds A N G R Y.

Nothing was worked out buddy.

"I don't care what you drive", well you asked, might want to read your other post "What do you drive?"...All I was doing was answering your question. Guess you can't comprehend multiple posts at the same time.

I race, but not my new stuff. My ZL1 and Vettes are way too pretty to be beat on, no need to waste the clutch only to prove that the car can run 10s or 11s or 12s. I will be building a dedicated drag toy soon though. So, not yet means, not yet. Let's not try to add to be Webster here, especially when we're dealing with some SERIOUSLY low IQ numbers from you.

My final post on this thread, I think I've thoroughly proved my points, and you have done nothing but help to prove them. Get outta here ya scamming bastard!

*Side note* I don't know any church going friends that call out so many insults nor get so angry so easily, nor scam people for thousands of dollars and then lie about it to no end and then when they finally think about making it right, they get scared and ask that the person they screwed over in the first place remove all of their complaints from public view! I mean isn't this whole thing HILARIOUS?

We all know what you're trying to do here bud...Not working. By the way, if I recognize you at Milan I'll be sure to let you know.

Ok nutswinger see u there . You got me I have 25 positive feedbacks and never screwed anyone yet I'm a scammer ? Obviously u don't know better since u have ZERO feedbacks .
Old 01-01-2017, 08:07 PM   #61
Joco

Drives: ZL-1
ZL-1 5 spoke are not chrome, there a combination on polished and powder coated aluminum by Alcoa. Those look to be aftermarket.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:12 PM   #62
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joco View Post
ZL-1 5 spoke are not chrome, there a combination on polished and powder coated aluminum by Alcoa. Those look to be aftermarket.
Yes I understand that doesn't mean someone didn't get them chromed or ordered them to be chrome . I just sold some black 5 spoked I have powder coated , does that mean they are aftermarket also ? Like I said no point of going back and forth.
Old 01-01-2017, 08:44 PM   #63
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc-rider View Post
Nothing is settled. Now the guy is telling me he won't do anything unless I delete some posts. I'd love to post the screenshots I have of our text. But why at this point.

Orange10ss...let's communicate 100% right here from now on out so people can understand the real you and everything you say. If you make it right...everyone will know. And if you don't...then everyone will know that too. But you can't post some nice little offer here to make people think you are going to make this right and then send me texts making conditions and demands and telling me to **** off when I don't do them. You screwed me here...your in no position to make demands of me.
Might as well post them just so there is definitive proof of the accusations, that way a mod or whomever may be able to prevent this from happening.

orange10ss, assuming cc-rider is telling the truth about you saying you'll only trade him if he deletes certain posts, that's only adding to the shade game you have going on strong in this thread. More knowledgeable members have since commented irrefutable evidence that the wheels you sold are indeed not OEM. It's alright if you were misled as well, but the time has come that now you clearly know you're in the wrong here. Do yourself a favor and make this right.
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Old 01-01-2017, 08:59 PM   #64
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunmetal Speedster View Post
Might as well post them just so there is definitive proof of the accusations, that way a mod or whomever may be able to prevent this from happening.

orange10ss, assuming cc-rider is telling the truth about you saying you'll only trade him if he deletes certain posts, that's only adding to the shade game you have going on strong in this thread. More knowledgeable members have since commented irrefutable evidence that the wheels you sold are indeed not OEM. It's alright if you were misled as well, but the time has come that now you clearly know you're in the wrong here. Do yourself a favor and make this right.
I told him I would trade him for another set as soon as I get another set , and that they are OEM but I would trade him anyway . Then I said there was no reason for him to go on every part I'm selling and bash me as I have perfect feedback until he ran and gave me a negative one , so I said for him to delete the posts that he posted on the other stuff I'm selling cause it has nothing to do with the wheels . I didn't ask him to delete anything about the wheels.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:28 PM   #65
s/c ss

Drives: 13 ZL1, 10 Silverado LTZ, Chopper
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
I happen to think the zl1 rims are some of the best looking rims on the market. I would put a set on my SS in a heartbeat and nobody except the odd zl1 owner around here would know any different.
I'm not sure what you are getting at but I'm assuming you are saying that you would put a set of aftermarket ZL1 wheels on your car and nobody except the odd zl1 owner would know any different. Visually, you are probably correct! Unless you look at the inner side and look for stampings or casting marks. Nothing wrong with putting ZL1 wheels on your SS or any other car for that matter!
Old 01-01-2017, 09:33 PM   #66
s/c ss

Drives: 13 ZL1, 10 Silverado LTZ, Chopper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joco View Post
Any rim can be chromed, aftermarket or OEM! The fact that they are chromed means nothing.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:36 PM   #67
cc-rider

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
I told him I would trade him for another set as soon as I get another set , and that they are OEM but I would trade him anyway . Then I said there was no reason for him to go on every part I'm selling and bash me as I have perfect feedback until he ran and gave me a negative one , so I said for him to delete the posts that he posted on the other stuff I'm selling cause it has nothing to do with the wheels . I didn't ask him to delete anything about the wheels.
That's right. And then you told me to **** off. And furthermore...when I asked you why a simple refund wouldnt work...you said that the wheels weren't even yours but a customer's car that you were building. Either more lies from you...or you sold someone's else's wheels under a scam...or you stole them and sold them. Your lies and BS is so plentiful I don't think we'll ever know the truth here.

So when the hell are you going to shut up and stop digging yourself a hole? Do you really want me to post up the text line that we had for everyone to see? Do you think that is going to help your cause????

Enough with your BS. Refund me my money and take the tires back. But you wont do that. Because you are a scamming lying ass. And I'm sure you've sold some stuff before and they were good transactions. I even bought something from you in the past that worked out. But it goes to show you that positive feedback and even positive previous transactions doesn't make you a good guy...and certainly didnt protect me from your scam on these wheels, or your continued lies here.

You stilll won't even admit they are fake replicas!!! Unbelievable.

I think people can already clearly see what you are here. Id suggest you drop your constant comeback lies in this thread. But keep it up and I'll post the texts from you so people can see what a great guy you are...
Old 01-01-2017, 09:38 PM   #68
tlavoie87
Built Not Bought

Drives: 2010 Twin Turbo LFX
Quote:
Originally Posted by s/c ss View Post
Any rim can be chromed, aftermarket or OEM! The fact that they are chromed means nothing.

"Built Not Bought!'

Sponsors:
OverKill Motorsports
Old 01-01-2017, 09:50 PM   #69
Gunmetal Speedster

Drives: Savitar; The 500rwhp N/A Monster!
Quote:
I have to agree with you that there shouldn't be any bashing on other items you're selling, as it has nothing to do with those. There is an iTrader system for a reason, it helps possible buyers know what reviews you have received. A negative review on his behalf would be more than sufficient.

However; I still can't seem to fathom as to why you don't admit that the wheels are replicas, not OEM Pride? or because that's what he is asking of you? Either way,
*SOLD*504HP/433TQ | Night Fury cammed • Cold Air Inductions intake • Bo White ported TB • Speed Engineering 1 7/8 longtubes • NPP catback • QTP low profile cutouts • Powerbond 25% UDP • 3.73 gears • JRE scoop • ZL1 grille • R1 Concepts drilled/slotted rotors • built/tuned by Weapon X Motorsports
Old 01-01-2017, 10:08 PM   #70
cc-rider

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
People need to know the character of this guy. So I'm not so sure I agree that I should go delete my warnings on his other for sale threads. But I will do it anyway.

Speaking of deleting. After all this...you guys should go read the negative review he gave me on iTrader over this. He screws me. Then gives me a negative iTrader rating. It's barely coherent. And full of lies. I would encourage you guys to go read it on my profile. It is quite special. Anyone think he should go delete that?

This is turning into such a nightmare. I don't care if the guy has a thousand good iTrader ratings. You can see the character of him here in this thread. Not just with me, but even others. Calling people nutswingers. Lying. Still doesn't admit these aren't OEM wheels. Won't refund me my money.

I don't even want this guy to find me geniune OEM wheels to trade anymore. I don't trust him. At all. I want a refund. But he coming up with every single reason in the book to not make this right.

Closed Thread