Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > ZL1 Parts

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 03:54 PM   #43
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by s/c ss View Post
No! Absolutely not. I'm just trying to figure why he'd buy them regardless of his "concern" of them being true OEM in the first place.
Because he wanted OEM ZL1 wheels? Again, what's the relevance of why?
Old 01-01-2017, 04:00 PM   #44
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 camaro zl1
I sold him rims at a crazy deal . I got $1400 for the rims after I paid for shipping and wrapping them . They are super nice and just like I described them . I shipped them exactly when he wanted them shipped . I didn't everything on my part and then he flips out .
Old 01-01-2017, 04:00 PM   #45
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
orange10SS...

There's 2 paths we have to decide.

1) You got scammed when you bought these thinking they were OEM and you want to sell them and redo the scam on someone else.

Or

2) You KNOWINGLY wanted to get rid of these wheels because they were replicas and you SCAMMED someone into buying them.

Your pictures of the exterior face of the wheel prove NOTHING by the way. OEM wheel are 20x10 and 20x11, they're forged, and the "ZL1" in the one spoke is clean with no marks like your pictures showed. They're clearly replicas.

Yet you refuse to admit it. CC-rider got scammed, he isn't going to get his money back and is stuck with might as well be cannon balls for wheels wheels. Congratulations, some church goer you are.

Also, unless your avatar is old, you don't have a 2013 ZL1 either, so probably another lie there so you could sell these bullshit fake ZL1 parts. Another thing that makes it hard to communicate with you is that your English is terrible, leading me to believe you aren't native American/English and if you are, then I guess you dropped out of Kindergarten? :shrugs: Also makes me question what kind of church you attend, maybe it's a mosque?

Shame that such people like you exist and are on this Forum, I hope an Admin bans you. Get your fake ass outta here.

EDIT, no they WERE NOT completely as you described, you said they're OEM Alcoa wheels and they are not. What's your IQ now? 50? I mean you're clearly denying fact and being just like kids I used to know in middle school.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:02 PM   #46
cc-rider

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
No! Absolutely not. I'm just trying to figure why he'd buy them regardless of his "concern" of them being true OEM in the first place.
I wanted wider wheels for more grip...and lighter wheels. Picking up a good set of used genuine OEM ZL1 wheels is a great way to achieve this.

But not relevant what I wanted to do with them or why. They were advertised as genuine ZL1 OEM wheels and they were not. Now I have heavy cast wheels that are basically the same size as my stock SS rims. And wider tires bulged on that should never be put on rims that size.

A f'd up deal all the way around...
Old 01-01-2017, 04:03 PM   #47
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10ss View Post
They are super nice and just like I described them .
Except for the OEM part? Most would consider this a deal breaker.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:08 PM   #48
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
orange10SS...

There's 2 paths we have to decide.

1) You got scammed when you bought these thinking they were OEM and you want to sell them and redo the scam on someone else.

Or

2) You KNOWINGLY wanted to get rid of these wheels because they were replicas and you SCAMMED someone into buying them.

Your pictures of the exterior face of the wheel prove NOTHING by the way. OEM wheel are 20x10 and 20x11, they're forged, and the "ZL1" in the one spoke is clean with no marks like your pictures showed. They're clearly replicas.

Yet you refuse to admit it. CC-rider got scammed, he isn't going to get his money back and is stuck with might as well be plastic wheels. Congratulations, some church goer you are.

Also, unless your avatar is old, you don't have a 2013 ZL1 either, so probably another lie there so you could sell these bullshit fake ZL1 parts. Another thing that makes it hard to communicate with you is that your English is terrible, leading me to believe you aren't native American/English and if you are, then I guess you dropped out of Kindergarten? :shrugs: Also makes me question what kind of church you attend, maybe it's a mosque?

Shame that such people like you exist and are on this Forum, I hope an Admin bans you. Get your fake ass outta here.

EDIT, no they WERE NOT completely as you described, you said they're OEM Alcoa wheels and they are not.
How about this ? I'll put it into proper English for you . How about you mind your own business ? I don't know who you are and have ZERO feedbacks so I wouldn't be talking . You are right I don't have a zl1 hell I don't have a car period . I walk . You shouldn't be talking , btw what do you drive ? And I see you are from Michigan , I go to all the tracks in Michigan so maybe you can race my imaginary zl1?

I'll race you with either car . Which race track do you go to il make sure I'll bring one of my street cars to flip your turd .
Attached Images

Old 01-01-2017, 04:11 PM   #49
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc-rider View Post
I wanted wider wheels for more grip...and lighter wheels. Picking up a good set of used genuine OEM ZL1 wheels is a great way to achieve this.

But not relevant what I wanted to do with them or why. They were advertised as genuine ZL1 OEM wheels and they were not. Now I have heavy cast wheels that are basically the same size as my stock SS rims. And wider tires bulged on that should never be put on rims that size.

Tell you what . As u see I get wheels all the time . When I get another set of zl1 rims il trade you to make u feel better . Deal ?
Old 01-01-2017, 04:20 PM   #50
cc-rider

Quote:
Tell you what . As u see I get wheels all the time . When I get another set of zl1 rims il trade you to make u feel better . Deal ?
That would be a decent outcome.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:20 PM   #51
s/c ss

Drives: 13 ZL1, 10 Silverado LTZ, Chopper
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc-rider View Post

I understand the wheels are not what they were as advertised and it should be made right no matter of the "pissing match" between you guys. I surely would not accept or want something that was suppose to be OEM and was determined not to be.
And yes, my question was irrelevant to what the overall situation is and wasn't trying to say it was ok so my apologies if you misunderstood what I was getting at.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:26 PM   #52
rdemarce

Drives: 2013 ZL1 A6
Glad you guys could settle that.

I have to say though, you live and you learn. It was an expensive lesson for you learn cc-rider. Don't do the friend thing when you're doing paypal transactions unless it's really a friend. If the seller is going to complain a couple bucks in fees, then pay extra to cover the fees. Look at it as buying insurance for your purchase. If you don't want to do that, and the seller is going to make a big deal out of the paypal fees, then don't buy from them. It's that easy.

OrangeSS, you ripped this guy off. If you are so knowledgeable about cars you should have known those were not OEM. If you didn't know then I hope you make it right and trade him for some OEM wheels, because as it stands, your comment about him getting a good deal for those wheels in entirely inaccurate.
Old 01-01-2017, 04:26 PM   #53
Can'tHave2MuchHP

Drives: Fast
Quote:
How about this ? I'll put it into proper English for you . How about you mind your own business ? I don't know who you are and have ZERO feedbacks so I wouldn't be talking . You are right I don't have a zl1 hell I don't have a car period . I walk . You shouldn't be talking , btw what do you drive ? And I see you are from Michigan , I go to all the tracks in Michigan so maybe you can race my imaginary zl1?
Ok a lot to dissect here and disprove so I'm going to have to write a real post that goes in sections...

What do I drive?

I have a 2013 ZL1 Convertible. I could send you a picture of it in my garage right now. As far as the rest of the cars I drive? It varies between my lifted Duramax and an Escalade....oh but you want to know performance cars? Depends if I want to take a Vette, Camaro, or Cadillac. I could also demo out any car I wanted (Short of exotics, we don't deal with those) from the dealers I'm involved in. Ok enough about me, let's move on...

Grammar
" How about this ?" Another grammatical fail...Not even a sentence in on your post
"Zero feedbacks" Another grammatical fail.
"this ?" Another grammatical fail.
"talking ." Another grammatical fail.
"Michigan ," Another grammatical fail.
" . I walk ." Another grammatical fail.

The list goes on...But let's move on...

Childish bullshit

". I wouldn't be talking . "
" You shouldn't be talking . "

Not only are the above 2 lines grammatical fails but I don't have to have iTrader feedback to know how a straight deal should work, nor have to have reviews to be able to tell if they're real ZL1 wheels, nor have reviews to comment on your shady sale. You scammed CC-rider, we all know it at this point. Only one yet to realize it publicly is you.

Also, I don't track any of my cars, at least not yet. But I frequently am at M1 Concourse and Milan.

Regards,
Can'tHave2MuchHP
Old 01-01-2017, 04:36 PM   #54
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can'tHave2MuchHP View Post
Ok a lot to dissect here and disprove so I'm going to have to write a real post that goes in sections...

What do I drive?

I have a 2013 ZL1 Convertible. I could send you a picture of it in my garage right now. As far as the rest of the cars I drive? It varies between my lifted Duramax and an Escalade....oh but you want to know performance cars? Depends if I want to take a Vette, Camaro, or Cadillac. I could also demo out any car I wanted (Short of exotics, we don't deal with those) from the dealers I'm involved in. Ok enough about me, let's move on...

Grammar
" How about this ?" Another grammatical fail...Not even a sentence in on your post
"Zero feedbacks" Another grammatical fail.
"this ?" Another grammatical fail.
"talking ." Another grammatical fail.
"Michigan ," Another grammatical fail.
" . I walk ." Another grammatical fail.

The list goes on...But let's move on...

Childish bullshit

". I wouldn't be talking . "
" You shouldn't be talking . "

Not only are the above 2 lines grammatical fails but I don't have to have iTrader feedback to know how a straight deal should work, nor have to have reviews to be able to tell if they're real ZL1 wheels, nor have reviews to comment on your shady sale. You scammed CC-rider, we all know it at this point. Only one yet to realize it publicly is you.

Also, I don't track any of my cars, at least not yet. But I frequently am at M1 Concourse and Milan.

Regards,
Can'tHave2MuchHP
I don't care if u have a escalade or not not do I give 2 shits what u can demo out . I didn't rip anyone off and of course u don't race cause ur a nutswinger just like u are on here . Me and him worked it out . As far as grammar , u can kiss my ass and il write however I want to and if you don't like it eat a dick . Enough English for u ? Now go swing off someone's nuts , get a car and come to Milan , il be there with all the Chicago guys , il either have my 4th gen or one of my 5th gens and il be happy to race anything you will swing off someone's nuts to borrow to race me .

Btw not yet means , you have junk and can't get out of your own way, so yes go be Tarzan and swing off of one of your friends.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:02 PM   #55
cc-rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdemarce View Post
Glad you guys could settle that.

I have to say though, you live and you learn. It was an expensive lesson for you learn cc-rider. Don't do the friend thing when you're doing paypal transactions unless it's really a friend. If the seller is going to complain a couple bucks in fees, then pay extra to cover the fees. Look at it as buying insurance for your purchase. If you don't want to do that, and the seller is going to make a big deal out of the paypal fees, then don't buy from them. It's that easy.

OrangeSS, you ripped this guy off. If you are so knowledgeable about cars you should have known those were not OEM. If you didn't know then I hope you make it right and trade him for some OEM wheels, because as it stands, your comment about him getting a good deal for those wheels in entirely inaccurate.
Nothing is settled. Now the guy is telling me he won't do anything unless I delete some posts. I'd love to post the screenshots I have of our text. But why at this point.

Orange10ss...let's communicate 100% right here from now on out so people can understand the real you and everything you say. If you make it right...everyone will know. And if you don't...then everyone will know that too. But you can't post some nice little offer here to make people think you are going to make this right and then send me texts making conditions and demands and telling me to **** off when I don't do them. You screwed me here...your in no position to make demands of me.
Old 01-01-2017, 05:20 PM   #56
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
I have a question, what were your intentions with these wheels? After all, you have a Camaro 2ss that you are attempting to make look like a ZL1!
I happen to think the zl1 rims are some of the best looking rims on the market. I would put a set on my SS in a heartbeat and nobody except the odd zl1 owner around here would know any different.

Closed Thread