Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > ZL1 Parts

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2017, 03:04 PM   #29
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 camaro zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver14 View Post
Instead of resorting to calling names, have you considered posting proof that these are OEM? Did you guys try to work this out via PM before the public drama?
He's a drunk and all he does is talk shit . Like I said I should of never dealt with him again after the first time I had issues with him .
Old 01-01-2017, 03:07 PM   #30
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS
So that's a no to having proof they are OEM? I didn't know if they came with the ZL1 you have, or if you had pictures of the manufacturing stamps, sizes, etc.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:11 PM   #31
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Quote:
So that's a no to having proof they are OEM? I didn't know if they came with the ZL1 you have, or if you had pictures of the manufacturing stamps, sizes, etc.
No i didn't take pics of the inside of the rim . I have not ever seen a replica come with zl1 on the wheel just like I never seen a 10 spoke wheel that was a replica with Camaro on the lip . No one can sell those cause they would be put out of business instantly . Only gm can do that .
Old 01-01-2017, 03:12 PM   #32
cc-rider

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
You're onto the right questions here Silver14. No...there is no proof that they are OEM. Because they are not. I've posted irrefutable evidence that they are not. Read here:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=478920

And yes, I tried working this out via text with him. You should see some of those texts...

Oh well. That's what you get when you try and go used sometimes. A risk we take. And there's no recourse. He convinced me to pay with "friend" on PayPal so he wouldn't get any fees. So I can't even go there.

The only thing I might be able to offer here is that he truly didn't know the difference between replica and OEM. But if that was the case, then he should not be advertising them as such. Or he should refund me my money and take the wheels back. But instead I get called a "drunk" and he is trying to trash me. Wonderful.

I got screwed. It is what it is...
Old 01-01-2017, 03:19 PM   #33
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Like i said before I never ever screwed anyone , all the stuff is OEM . Maybe it was rechromed but it is OEM. And for someone to go and make ignorant posts about me after I always help everyone is totally rediculous . The proof is that they are OEM and u can see that by looking on the front of the wheels , they say ZL1 . Every replica doesn't say ZL1 on them nor Camaro on the other wheels .
Old 01-01-2017, 03:24 PM   #34
cc-rider

Quote:
Originally Posted by orange10ss View Post
Like i said before I never ever screwed anyone , all the stuff is OEM . Maybe it was rechromed but it is OEM. And for someone to go and make ignorant posts about me after I always help everyone is totally rediculous . The proof is that they are OEM and u can see that by looking on the front of the wheels , they say ZL1 . Every replica doesn't say ZL1 on them nor Camaro on the other wheels .
ZL1 OEM wheels are 20x10 and 20x11. Not 20x9.5 and 20x8.5. And they are forged. Not cast. And they have Alcoa and GM markings on them. End of story. At the very least...give up your insistence that these are OEM. You got my $1650. Hope it does you well. Maybe you should put some of into the church you talk about...
Old 01-01-2017, 03:28 PM   #35
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc-rider View Post
ZL1 OEM wheels are 20x10 and 20x11. Not 20x9.5 and 20x8.5. And they are forged. Not cast. And they have Alcoa and GM markings on them. End of story. At the very least...give up your insistence that these are OEM. You got my $1650. Hope it does you well. Maybe you should put some of into the church you talk about...
Ummm where did u come up with that they are 20-8.5 . Maybe u should be going to church and then u wouldn't be a liar like u are .
Old 01-01-2017, 03:28 PM   #36
cc-rider

Quote:
Becareful of this guy? Dude u are a douchebag , I was in church , so go try to run ur scam on someone else . These are zl1 wheels end of story . I don't know what u are trying to pull . U tried to pull that with the axles I sold u and now with this , I should of known better then to even deal with u . These are OEM zl1 wheels end of story . Now go message ur guys to come on here and stick up for u cause that's the type of guy u are . I never ever had a problem with anyone on here but with u cause that's the type of person u r . Happy New Year . This is why I didn't give u feedback last time cause u were shady but figured u might of changed .

Good trading feedback ? I have perfect trading record , u have 3 things and u would of had 4 but u were shady with the axles and I didn't recommend u to anyone .
And I love how he is trashing me about the last transaction we did together. I never bought axles from him. I bought a ZL1 driveshaft. And it was a perfectly smooth transaction...yet now he's completely making up stuff about me and how it was a bad transaction. I can take a screenshot of our PM's to show that there was no issue at all. So goes to show you the character of this guy.
Old 01-01-2017, 03:31 PM   #37
cc-rider

Quote:
Ummm where did u come up with that they are 20-8.5 . Maybe u should be going to church and then u wouldn't be a liar like u are .
How about this. The actual stamping on the back. And s tape measure. And you can see these are cast wheels and not forged right there in that pic!

Want to keep going and digging a hole for yourself? Or just move on...
Attached Images

Old 01-01-2017, 03:34 PM   #38
orange10ss
Account Suspended

Quote:
And I love how he is trashing me about the last transaction we did together. I never bought axles from him. I bought a ZL1 driveshaft. And it was a perfectly smooth transaction...yet now he's completely making up stuff about me and how it was a bad transaction. I can take a screenshot of our PM's to show that there was no issue at all. So goes to show you the character of this guy.
Sorry ur right il take that back , I did sell u a driveshaft. My bad on that .
Old 01-01-2017, 03:36 PM   #39
orange10ss
Account Suspended

As far as the rims I don't do business like that if u would of acted normal and tried to talk to me instead of flipping out I would of just took the wheels back or worked out something but instead u demanded and tried to tell me when I'm gonna do . You will never tell me what to do , u don't know me as well as I don't know you . Like I said I would of worked out something with u but u had to start off with a attitude and running ur mouth .
Old 01-01-2017, 03:42 PM   #40
s/c ss

Drives: 13 ZL1, 10 Silverado LTZ, Chopper
Quote:
How about this. The actual stamping on the back. And s tape measure. And you can see these are cast wheels and not forged right there in that pic!

Want to keep going and digging a hole for yourself? Or just move on...
I have a question, what were your intentions with these wheels? After all, you have a Camaro 2ss that you are attempting to make look like a ZL1!
Old 01-01-2017, 03:47 PM   #41
Silver14

Drives: 2014 SIM 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by s/c ss View Post
I have a question, what were your intentions with these wheels? After all, you have a Camaro 2ss that you are attempting to make look like a ZL1!
And this means he deserved to be sold something that may have been misrepresented? Why would his intentions matter?
Old 01-01-2017, 03:50 PM   #42
s/c ss

Drives: 13 ZL1, 10 Silverado LTZ, Chopper
Quote:
And this means he deserved to be sold something that may have been misrepresented? Why would his intentions matter?
No! Absolutely not. I'm just trying to figure why he'd buy them regardless of his "concern" of them being true OEM in the first place.

Closed Thread