The 2014 Corvette Stingray Forum
News / Blog Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Chevrolet Corvette Stingray C7 Forum > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 12-19-2011, 04:19 PM   #1
brandotron
I am the internets.

Drives: dangerously
Engine by Ferrari, handlebars by BMW: The world's most expensive quad bike

Quote:
Manufactured this year, Lazareth describes the quad as an 'atypical three-wheel vehicle', with the rear two wheels linked together.
Weighing in at a relatively light 650kg, the expensive vehicle is able to reach travel at high speeds.
Its makers say the powerful 250bhp engine means its can reach more than 150pmh on the clock.
On the JamesList advert it says 'All the engine management can be modified and monitored with a computer.'
To complement the high-performance engine and gearbox, the Wazuma also has huge Brembo brakes and a unique, made-to-measure suspension.

It also uses huge 18-inch wheels with racing slick tyres.
It has been crafted with an impressive mix of names, with an engine fitted by Ferrari and a six speed gearbox, controlled by the handlebars from a BMW M3.
A spokesperson for the company said: 'The Wazuma offers matchless driving sensations with a unique design. It is designed to be simple, aggressive and high-performance. It is first of all a masterpiece of engineering, a sculpture.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1h1PA2DS2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=bO8ooeHGnSs
Old 12-19-2011, 04:32 PM   #2
Silverlsinva

Drives: 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth Grigio
It sounds pretty sick i will say that but it is way ugly ud have to pay me to ride it.
Silverlsinva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 12:44 AM   #3
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Wait, they're saying that 1400+ lbs is 'relatively light' for a ... quad? I guess thats true if by 'relatively light' they mean 'very heavy'
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote