Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-18-2011, 09:01 AM   #57
RavenSS
Monarch is here

Drives: 2011 Summit IOM 2SS RS M6
On the first day that I bought the car (about a month ago) I was just cruising anywhere and everywhere. I was sitting in traffic at a light when I hear, "I love your car!". I looked to my left and a girl was hanging out the window. It took my by surprise and I just said thank you and went on my way. Now, 2 weeks later I just finished installing my Borla ATAK exhaust and decided it was time to take her out for her first test run. I didn't get a block from my house when I stopped to wait and make a right hand turn. A guy in a tow truck just starts nodding his head up and down with a huge smile on his face and sticks his thumb up out of the window. I gave big nods back and gave him the thumbs up back now getting used to the attention. BEST FEELING EVER!
RavenSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 09:58 AM   #58
orangejuice
H1 OFCR

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
I love the looks and people asking to take pictures with it.!!!
orangejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 10:34 AM   #59
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Name:  StThreadWIN.jpg
Views: 215
Size:  6.9 KB
^this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAUL SS View Post
I LOVE THIS CAR!

My nephew is visiting for a week before his parents get here (he's 6) and he LOVES Transformers and calls Camaro's transformers (he does know what they are though and it's so cute to hear him say Camaro). When he was traveling up with my parents he'd get excited to see a "transformer" on the road.

I wish he'd been here when we had our RI show and there was a bunch of us. He'd probably have lost it. (Of course, so would my brother-in-law )
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2011, 11:12 AM   #60
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAVID12691 View Post
In my honest opinion this the best looking car any American brand has made in years, and not only that it looks better than some cars that cost twice or three times as much.

+1,000,000!!!

When I first got mine, I had a neighbor's friend think we paid $50-60,000 for it...he was shocked when I told him the base price started at $23,000
Old 07-18-2011, 11:14 AM   #61
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
Attachment 266121
^this thread

Thanks!!!!

My nephew is visiting for a week before his parents get here (he's 6) and he LOVES Transformers and calls Camaro's transformers (he does know what they are though and it's so cute to hear him say Camaro). When he was traveling up with my parents he'd get excited to see a "transformer" on the road.

I wish he'd been here when we had our RI show and there was a bunch of us. He'd probably have lost it. (Of course, so would my brother-in-law )

Great story about your nephew, Tessa!!!
Old 07-18-2011, 11:29 AM   #62
BumbleBee_RI

Drives: 2010 2SS Camaro
Still haven't won a trophy at any car shows...but if there was an award for the most pictures taken my car would win. Every little kid and father and son want to take a picture next to BumbleBee. Reminds me how bad i wanted one when I saw Transformers for the first time. And every time I open up my garage door I think about how cool it is to drive such an awesome car! Especially one that stars in a movie!

2010 2SS Chevy Camaro
WISH LIST:
Roto fab CAI
Borla S Type Exhaust
BumbleBee_RI is offline   Reply With Quote