Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 08-27-2020, 11:44 PM   #1
AndrewPayton

Drives: 2011 camaro
Shark Navigator NV360 comprehensive reviews

As you are looking for a vacuum cleaner and found the Shark navigator lift away deluxe NV360 on a lot of recommendations and discussion forums, but you are still not convinced?

Let us help you through this article to decide if this is the vacuum cleaner for you! Is it worth the cost? What are its specifications? Will it match your needs? We will answer these questions in this Shark NV360 review article!

The Shark Navigator NV360 belongs to the Shark navigator lift-away deluxe NV360 series of the famous Shark brand. It is a lightweight, versatile, high performance, upright vacuum cleaner. It is very popular, and the price is relatively affordable for what it can offer!

First of all, some specifications for all of you that are interested!

Shark Navigator Lift-Away Deluxe NV360 specifications

Included in the box: - Pet Hair Power Brush

- An Under-Appliance Wand

- A Crevice Tool

- Dusting Brush

Cleaner Type: Upright vacuum cleaner

Cleaning Method: Dry

Dust Collection: Detachable canister

Dust Capacity: Large

Filter Type: HEPA

Power Type: 25 feet cord

Assembly Required: No

Weight : 12.5 lbs

Canister weight: 7.5 lbs

Dimensions: 15 X 11.4 X 45.5 Inches

Dirt capacity: 1.2 dry quarts

Motor: 1200W, 10 Amps, 120V

The Deluxe model has all of the benefits of the Shark Navigator series, including:

Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology + a HEPA filter

Swivel steering control

Brush on/off feature

Works effectively on multiple floor types and areas

1. Multi-floor cleaning

The Shark navigator lift-away deluxe NV360 upright vacuum cleaner is a multipurpose vacuum cleaner. It means that you can use this to clean bare flooring, hardwoods, or carpets—no need to buy a separate vacuum for different floor types. You can change your flooring without thinking much and without having to invest in a new vacuum cleaner or vacuum heads.

The Shark NV360 is definitely powerful enough to clean any kind of flooring with ease.

In case you want to change the suction power according to the flooring, it is possible! Suction power is adjustable. The transition from hardwoods flooring to carpets of any height will be just a breeze.

The brush roll can be shut off depending on the surface that you are cleaning on.

If you are cleaning the floor without carpet, turn off the brush to avoid scratching your surface.

If you are vacuuming your carpeted stairs or bedroom, the brush roll will be helpful to comb all the dirt and debris up and let the suction does its job! Pet hair is also not a problem with this brush!

2. Swivel steering

As you may have known, using a vacuum cleaner can be challenging in a room with many bulky furniture. With Shark NV360, this problem will be solved. This vacuum cleaner is very easy to manoeuvre around your furniture with the swivel steering technology.

From now on, your cleaning job will be quick and efficient with minimal effort.

3. Filtration

The filtration technology that Shark offers in its Deluxe line is very impressive; it must be mentioned!

The navigator lift away deluxe vacuum cleaner is able to contain allergens inside the unit. The pollutants will be trapped inside and cannot escape into the air. It is a critical function to have if you have sensitive family members or young children whose immune system is weak. Microscopic dust, allergens, to airborne bacteria and viruses will no longer be your worries!

With the HEPA filter and the Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology combo, Shark NV360 is able to trap inside almost 100% all the particles. This filter is also washable and thus, save you money on buying new ones.

It will help enhance your air quality at home!

4. Attachments

This vacuum comes with all the accessories you will need to clean every inch of your house. These attachments are all included in the box so that you can clean all floors and surfaces with ease.

A pet Power brush is ideal for picking up your pet hair and debris. A dusting brush can be used for shelves, windowsills, edges, etc. A crevice tool is handy to remove any dust hiding in gaps and tight spots.

And of course, it also comes with an extendable under-appliance wand which ensures that you have that extra reach if needed.

5. Dust cup

The capacity of the dirt cup is standard, but it is recommended that you check it often, and empty dirt when it reaches the maximum line. The performance might be affected if you let the dirt accumulate further. It is very easy to do this action!

6. Weight

The Shark Navigator NV360 is very lightweight, at just 12.5 lbs. A typical upright vacuum cleaner weighs around 16 lbs. This is a huge advantage for manoeuvring. You won't have to use much force while steering at sharp corners. And, if you have wrist problems, you most likely won’t be experiencing pain while cleaning the house.

In conclusion, we think Shark NV360 could be the perfect vacuum cleaner for you if you want an easy and efficient cleaning routine. If your family member is sensitive to dust or allergens, Shark has incorporated amazing technology to help with that. This is a lightweight and multipurpose vacuum cleaner that can help you a long way!

➨➨➨ Useful Reference: https://thekinglive.com/shark-apex-az1002.html

That was a 10 minutes read of the shark navigator lift away deluxe reviews, brought to you by The King live. We hope that this has been helpful for you to understand the functional aspects of Shark NV360 vacuum cleaner. For purchasing, you can always click on the link provided by us in the article. We hope that you will be happy cleaning and enjoy the cleaning process, it will be much easier with this new vacuum cleaner!

Last edited by AndrewPayton; 02-05-2024 at 08:48 PM.
AndrewPayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2020, 02:19 AM   #2
ariZona28
Give speed a chance

Drives: 2015 Camaro 2LS, 2015 Camaro Z/28
Since it is your daily driver I would keep it simple and mild. Install a factory LS3 cam and eliminate the AFM system (known as an L99/LS3 conversion). By not going too excessive with lift you can avoid the maintenance ritual of changing valve springs every 20K miles or so as some of the "cammed" cars require. Other folks can chime in with non-factor cams/kits that give you good power and keep the VVT. Regardless, spend some coin on a good 3.91 gear set-up and with a factory spec cam you shouldn't need to change the torque converter. With your headers, intake and a new tune to match your cam you'll have a daily driver that will make your coworkers envious.
Old 08-28-2020, 08:17 AM   #3
pyroguy
Started#gottalovethatblue

Drives: ABM #831
First off, welcome to the forums!

For a DD car I'd suggest staying with a stage 2 or below cam from the major cam builders. Depending on the manufacturer will depend on how big you can go with the cam. For example a TSP stage 2 cam is nearly identical to a BTR stage 3 cam. So you might have to do a TSP stage 1 cam to stay with a stock converter where you can get away with a BTR stage 2 cam.

An additional thing you'll need to consider is if you want to keep or ditch VVT. The benefit of VVT is you'll have more torque and a flatter torque curve. However, you'll lose top end hp. The thing is the difference isn't staggering, it's about 10 rwtq and 10 rwhp between the two for a NA setup VVT to non VVT counterpart. Whatever you do, be sure to delete AFM/DOD. There's some cams for people who really want to keep it, but you'll sacrifice power and be keeping the biggest weak link for the L99 and adding more stress on it, the AFM lifters.

Personally I'm running a BTR stage 2 NA LS3 cam. I opted to delete the VVT with the AFM/DOD and do a LS3 conversion. My reason was 2 reputable tuners strongly recommended deleting VVT because the power wasn't worth the added potential failure of the extra moving pieces. I still have a stock converter, which most will argue I'm leaving performance on the table, but the car drives great with how it's setup.

Also, Brian Tooley Racing, Texas Speed, and GPI are three of the most popular cam manufacturers.

Good luck in your search and happy modding!
'10 Camaro 2SS/RS | Aqua Blue #831 of 3,903 | Silver Stripes
Check out my build thread
pyroguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 01:55 PM   #4
LCPLPunk
USA-1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS L99
OP...a converter is maybe the best mod for a L99...don't fear it.

R2C CAI / Apex Scoop / VMAX Ported TB / Speed Engineering LTHs / X-pipe / GPI port/rod-mod intake manifold / Circle D 3200 278mm Converter / 3.91 gears / DynoSteve tuned / 1LE Shocks/Struts/Toe Links / ZL1 Rear Sway Bar / Z/28 Trailing arms / Prothane Radius Arm & Subframe Bushings / BMR UCA Bracket, Steering rack bushing / B&M Tranny Cooler / RX Catch Can / Jannetty Tranny Dipstick / 2012+ Heater Hose / 2013+ Rearview Mirror / Fuel rail flip / Drake shifter / Oil Cooler Delete
LCPLPunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2020, 07:19 AM   #5
Inferno dogg

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCPLPunk View Post
OP...a converter is maybe the best mod for a L99...don't fear it.
This is so true!!! Best mod I have done hands down!!!
GPI SS3 cam with top end goodies,Circle D 4c 3800 w/Derale trans cooler kit sold by GPI,3.90 yukon gears,Kooks long tube headers,Roto fab cold air intake, Corsa extreme 3" cat back, Dyno tuned by Andrews Auto Georgetown MI, Heritage Grille, T4 splitter with under tray, Anvil spoiler,MRR 228 reps with Nitto NT555G2 tires 315 rear 275 fronts,BMR poly bushings,HD Diff cover from RDP,Raytech install kit
Inferno dogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 06:37 PM   #6
Texamaro

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS, 2004 Silverado 2500
I did similar to pyroguy above. I deleted dod/afm and also ditched vvt. I opted for a Brian tooley stage 2, ls3 lifters, springs, etc and longtube headers. Just really finalizing all tuning but thus far really like it. This is currently my daily.
Texamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 08:47 PM   #7
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Drives: 2017 Z06, 2019 XTS, 2013 SS
I am keeping my VVT. Cam goes in next week. Torque wins races, nuff said......
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
TheFlyingBananaSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 08:52 PM   #8
Vegas Bound
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Sparkly Red One
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS View Post
I am keeping my VVT. Cam goes in next week. Torque wins races, nuff said......
Torque does win races. Throw on a LSA supercharger.
Vegas Bound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 08:54 PM   #9
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegas Bound View Post
Torque does win races. Throw on a LSA supercharger.
It's getting an ECS Novi 1500 put on too.
GPI SS2 VVT cam, ECS Novi 1500 supercharger, Corsa Extreme, Detroit Speed and BMR suspension, Circle D triple disc, Melling oil pump, LS2 chain tensioner, ATI 10% UD, DSX E85 kit, High Energy coils, BTR springs, LS2 Lifter trays, Titanium retainers, hardened push rods, FIC 1000 injectors, ZL1 pump, Mighty Mouse catch can, AEM gauges, Tial BOV, Richmond 3.91 gears, Custom gauge bezels, Speed Engineering headers, Stainless Works HF cats, DSX Aux pump, 710rwhp on E85.
Old 09-26-2020, 10:32 PM   #10
InFiD3ViL

Drives: 2010 CGM 2SS/RS LS3 Swapped A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingBananaSS View Post
It's getting an ECS Novi 1500 put on too.
I'm very interested to see how your build comes out. You must be going nuts waiting for this to be done.
2010 CGM Camaro 2SS LS3 Swapped A6 - GPI LS3 SS1 .647/.638, (224/237, 112 +4, 7º overlap) on CamMotion 8620 core, BTR Platinum .660" Dual Spring kit w/titanium retainers, CHE bronze trunnion upgrade, stock heads milled @ .015, Melling HV 10296 oil pump, TSP 1-7/8" long tube headers (W/Catless Off-road Pipes), Corsa Xtreme 3" Catback, GPI Ported/Rod Mod Intake, Stage 2 Ported Throttle Body, Vararam OTR CAI, Mike Norris Gen 2 catch can + GM 1LE clean side separator, 160º thermostat - Megan Racing adjustable coilovers (lowered 1.75"), MRR M017 10/11" wheels-Tuned by Ryan @ GPI
InFiD3ViL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2020, 11:44 PM   #11
TheFlyingBananaSS
Evil Genius of Chevrolet

It's been brutal waiting lol. I'll be posting a build thread next week. Dyno videos too.
Old 09-27-2020, 10:23 AM   #12
Coops

Drives: 2010 camaro ss white
Gpi vvt stage 1, i pick up 98hp, 428hp with kooks headers, cai, underdrive pulley and tune first time around, now i added a slp 2300 super charger using the same cam and put down 566hp/569tr, also have 373 gears, the car is a blast to drive, dont have stall and it will blow the tires off (315) no problem.
Good luck
Coop
Coops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 10:39 AM   #13
zz430camaro

Drives: 2015 1LE
call GPI, they will hook you up with a cam and converter
Old 09-27-2020, 06:53 PM   #14
SuperChuck

Drives: 2013 1SS BlueRay Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz430camaro View Post
call GPI, they will hook you up with a cam and converter
And you can replace it 9 months later still under warrenty. Because GPI will not help you.
SuperChuck is offline   Reply With Quote